One loss

Killua's POV

After about a couple of hours, specifically 14...of Gon and his coworkers removing furniture out of the house and breaking down unnecessary walls, I decided to head to the store after realizing they had already finished their small lunches and snacks. It was the least I could do.

It was annoying walk there, since the buses had stopped their shifts early. It would've have been so much easier if I hadn't of missed the last route.

It took about 7 minutes to finally get to the small store, And the cool air of the conditioner hit me like as if the seasons had switched to winter immediately. "I didn't even ask what they wanted..God." I groaned, slamming my palm against my forehead as I walked into the 'snacks' Isle.

My eyes scanned over all the possible things I could get. And then soon enough, I had picked up almost everything off the shelf. All different types of chips, random protein bars, Fruit snacks, two types of sodas..

And once it was payed for, my body stopped to a halt, making the bags in my hands shake a little.

"Fuck...I have to walk."

••••

"Hey killua! Thanks for all the stuff. You took a while to get back though, what happened?" Gon spoke as he dropped some of his tools on the ground to take the heavy ass bags away from me.

"Technical difficulties, don't worry about it." My tone came out in a 'haha it's cool!' Way, but I was seriously about to throw the bags into on coming traffic and then dip.

"Oh well alright, thanks again though. We'll pay you back." Gon says as he smiles and hands over some bags to feitan, who was just getting done finishing the broken stairs that list fell harshly through.

"Pay him back? Why?" He spat, putting the bags that were recently held onto the floor and gave a slight glance at me.

Gon just looked at him and then shrugged, obviously confused by the tone feitan gave. "I mean..I don't know? Cause he didn't have to go out for all of us?"

"And WE didn't have to spend about 15 or 14 hours HERE for this DIRTY ass house." He seethed, making me put my hand on my chest, definitely offended, Ouch.

"Damn feitan, Did wood get stuck up your ass or something? You could've just said you weren't going to pay and move on haha!" Phinks Laughed as he came from out of the kitchen with some   Tool equipment in his hand. As a response to that, feitan just headed towards the door with his hands in his pockets, not missing the attempt to shove me on his way out.

And that irritated me.

As his shoulder bumped into my chest I grabbed his arm and made him face me. Immediately his face twisted up into nothing but ignorance. "What's your problem dude? It wasn't my idea to make you pay, so why are you being an asshole?"

He grabbed my wrist and forcefully ripped it off his arm, getting closer to my face. "And what are you going to do about it pretty boy?" The mockery in his tone didn't hesitate to show itself, And suddenly because of that I felt the urge to just slam his face into every screw poking out of these broken walls.

"Did you really want to test that out?" I challenged, stepping just a bit closer to show him we could really take it that far in a building that could collapse on both of us with just a bit of harsh movement. Before he could make a move, Gon shoved him away and crossed his arms. "Tell me you guys aren't serious right now."

He stared at Gon for a second then glared back at me. "Obviously not, considering he still hasn't made a move." Feitan snarked as he rolled his eyes.

At this point knuckles, Phinks and Uvogin were already watching with the snacks I had bought In their mouths.
And as soon as I was about to step closer, Gon put his hand on my chest and gave me..some type of stare?