File-9008

You sat in a corner of a large white room with your knees pulled up to your chest, you'd just been going about your regular life when all of a sudden things appeared around you and started scaring people around you, your friends and family, they all backed away in fear of you. Soon after these people in black tactical gear showed up and stuffed you inside a van and dragged you off to this place, you didn't know where you were and you personally didn't know what to do. Then the sound of a door opening caught your attention as you looked up to see a man in his late teens, glasses and a lab coat carrying a tray with a few different bits of food on it. He soon spotted you and slowly walked up, stopping right next to you and asking, "Is this spot taken?"

He gestured to a spot right next to you and you lightly shook your head, he then sat down and placed the tray in front of the two of you. It was filled with a few different breakfast foods, pancakes, doughnuts, cereal, the usual. The man then took a soda can out of his coat pocket and opened it before taking a sip and speaking, "So I heard you were recently brought in yes?" You nodded. "Well these guys asked me to make sure you were doing okay, I can tell your young and don't really know what's going on, so I want to clear a few things up to help you feel better." He said as you looked at him, not sensing any ill intent from him, "I was told by the delta squad that brought you here that you have... let's call them your inner demons, yeah?"

You nodded as you began to feel their presence making their way out of your mind, clutching your head as you tried to keep them from coming out. "Hey, hey, easy, easy there. Just take a deep breath. You know... I bet their there to protect you from anything you perceive as harmful, right? On that we can agree. My name is Dr. Parker, I was recruited a few months ago to help those who feel anguish feel better. Almost like 999." As you quietly listened to him, you grabbed a doughnut and began to eat it, the sugary feeling on your tongue was rather welcoming. "Would you maybe be able to tell me your name? I'd prefer calling you by name than what the foundation has decided to call you." Dr Parker said, looking away at the mention of the foundation.

You slowly opened your mouth and quietly said, "My name is (Your/Name), it's nice to meet you Dr Parker." The man smiled and as he rubbed the back of his head he replied, "Oh please. Just call me Robert, it's what most everyone here calls me." He then finished his drink and put it in a recycle bin before pulling out an I-pad. "Oh, I'm needed elsewhere. I'll make sure these guys make this place more homey for you, I'll be back later. That's a promise." He said as he flashed another smirk as he winked and walked out the door.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Dr Parker walked down the hall as he observed the local news on his tablet. Talk of some sort of sickness spreading on it, when an image of a horde of those infected showed basically something out of the walking dead, you immediately thought to one of the people contained within the very site he roamed about. "Looks like 096 will have to wait a second, I need to see someone. But first... I left something behind." He said as he changed from walking to a quick speed walk to a near sprint down the hall, with the alarms suddenly activating and loudly blaring meaning one thing... they were under attack.