1.

Y/N hurriedly ran to the bathroom, they felt it coming, it was gonna be a long day in the bathroom yet again. "You need to stop eating dairy!" a worker who knew Y/N came to fredbears diner regularly said to them as they ran and ran to that dang bathroom. Y/N made it, there was a special stall just for them at Fredbears diner, it made Y/N feel special, a toilet stall just for them, to shit and stinkify in. Y/N let out a big sigh as the quietness was filled with shitting and farting noises, it echoed back at them, Y/N couldn't even hear the 80s music they were just stuck with the music of their ass.

What feels like hours later...

Y/N has fallen asleep, this happens sometimes no worries, but... it's darker than usual, did they close up without me? Y/N thought as they let out the long shit, the last shit... Y/N let out a sigh of relief before their ass violently let out so much shit they almost screamed. Why had they eaten three large cheese pizzas with extra cheese and every ice cream Fredbears had? It's like they wanted this to happen, but how could anyone resist the temptation to order and taste every single flavor? "Ohhhh I'm in trouble now..." Y/N let out groans of pain and was too distracted to notice the footsteps approaching! And then Y/N saw the largest sexiest mustiest rancid smelling feet ever. It was Fredbear himself, Y/N started shaking, they wanted to pull their bottoms up but they still had to shit! They were panicking internally as they heard Fredbear trying to open the stall door!

He was letting out a deep dark laugh, Y/N decided, it was time to hold it in, they wiped and pulled up their big kid pants. They crawled over to the next stall, Fredbear opened the stall to smell the worst rancid shit ever, he moaned and smiled to himself, Y/N was confused why was Fredbear moaning over my shit. "Wha what are you doing Fredbear?" Y/N came out of the stall they had crawled in and questioned Fredbear. "I come in here every night to smell the remaining of your scent, you may think it's disgusting or a curse to have this....lactose thing but I find it beautiful." Fredbear looked into Y/Ns eyes as they stared at Fredbear's blue ocean orbs, "You come here every day to eat our disgusting food, you play and enjoy my songs it just...I want you."

To be continued...