34. Wedding Night.

Start from the beginning

He can do anything to any one and especially when it comes to girl, he always want a girl for him, he change girl like clothes, two times a day. However, marrying sanjana was only a trap as he got captured with the beauty of Sanjana.

"I will find you and I promise when I will catch you then no body will save me from your punishment." He said while smirking and with a last glance he went out to search about sanjana.

IN SIDDHARTH'S APARTMENT....

"You go and change, washroom is this side." He said pointing in a west direction.

Sanjana nodded but when she saw in her bag there was not any night dress to wear, she forget to take things properly in rush.

She kept cursing in her mind while Siddharth was observing her actions.

He sighed and went to his closet and bring a shirt and pant for her to wear, but they are huge in size and it's a matter of only one night, she might can handle it, he thought.

He forward his clothes to her which was surprising for her but she smile brightly and took it and was about to go to washroom, when she turned and quickly kissed his cheek and run towards washroom and locked it.

Siddharth was stilled but after some time he composed him self and smile brightly while touching his cheek.

"Haye, this girl will be the reason of my heart failure one day." He said and plopped on the bed while touching his heart.

After some time sanjana came outside but only wearing a shirt, because that pant was too loose for her wear.

Siddharth was lost in her while she was standing there innocently while blushing but for Siddharth she was looking a seductress, a cute one.

Having vermillion in her partition, and a nuptial chain in her neck showing the symbol that she was his now, Siddharth now couldn't able to control himself.

He started going towards her while she started going backwards.

Her back got hit with the wall and Siddharth was standing close to her, too close which made her blush because of the proximity.

''Why you want to kill me, huh!'' Siddharth asked her in his husky and serious tone which made her confuse, she looked at his eyes, they both lost in each others eyes, no matter what they suffer but they feel peace in each other eyes and in each other arms. 

''Huh!'' she asked confusedly. 

''You know what you are doing to me?'' He again asked ignoring her confused state. 

He leaned more towards her ear and whisper, ''If you are planning to seduce then Let me tell you Mrs. rajvansh that you got successful.'' her eyes got widen and red crimson color spread on her cheek. 

With that he captured her lips in a passionate kiss, Sanjana got stilled but after some time she started kissing him back while clutching his t-shirt in a tight grip. 

Siddharth took her in a bridal type and made her lie on the bed softly and hovered on her.

''Tell me, if you are uncomfortable in it. I will wait for you.'' He said while caressing her cheek and Sanjana smiled. 

She was feeling lucky to get a life partner like Siddharth, She couldn't ask anything more than this. 

''Siddharth, you give me immense happiness that no body could ever give me, you protect me, you love me, you made me smile, you did everything to less my pain which was given by own parents, I couldn't ask anything more from God because he give you to me as in the form of happiness in my life. I'm ready Siddharth, please make me yours so that Nobody can snatch me from you, I want to be yours forever & ever." Siddharth had tears as well in the eyes of Sanjana too. 

They both kissed each other and after that they both lost in each other love world where nobody can interfere in between them. 

After that they both slept in each other arms. 

MEANWHILE 

''Sir, we didn't get any information and even there were no CCTV  cameras there, and because of this we couldn't able to track, not only that we can't trace phone location.'' One of the bodyguard said to vikrant. 

''Where the hell she went, and what about her friends and all?'' He asked. 

''Sir one of her friend live in America now as she got married and second one works in hospital.'' 

''No matter where you hide, I will find you.'' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that's it

Hope you like it

What's your views about Vikrant and also about Siddharth and sanjana. 

Do votes and comments. 

Stay tuned and take care