Second meeting

Z is in the shoulders of Fell and he lets her fall of on the floor. She tries to stand, but he sets a foot over her and her damaged wings. She lets out a whine but does nothing to stop him. "I am not the enemy.. Please stop this"

Pov Stars
"I am not the enemy.. Please stop this" The same voice I first heard of her, monotone. I have questions but not now. "Who knows? We don't trust strangers, just like you are." Fell looks at us and stares. "What are we going to do with her now?" I just stare down at her as the mask she always weared just fizzes off like an hologram, probably damaged from before. And what suprises me the most is her four pair of eyes like mine but yellow. She now sets her eyes on me and they go wide. "Fell stop this in this instant!" I see Fell tense up before moving his foot away, confused. I just go to her and grab her hands, helping to stand up. "Z..? You are.. Z Right?" I feel myself open my extra eyes on instict in surprise and shock. She nods and looks down. " So do you remember me Starlord." She giggles very softly, weak by how damaged she is. "I know you have questions-" I interrupt. "Not now Z.. You need medical assistance." I pick her up in my arms and she blushes for some reason, with her wings is hard but I am determined. "Dings, with me, please."

No Pov
Wingding is confused but nods and stands before the three go upstairs. Leaving Fell confused. "What just.. happend?" He growls. "We will give you context!" Swap said to him and tells him to sit up. He just sighs and goes with no more arguing.
Upstairs, Stars sets up Z on the table before leaving the room to seach for other things. While Wingding examines Z's body. He speaks up. "So you are Z, Stars was right when he said you where.. well, like that." He gestures at her wings and legs. She rubs the back of her neck in response. "Yea.. I guess having such structure can confuse some. But where I come having 'animal parts' Its pretty normal, Dings" She smiles at him. "Do- Don't call me like that!" Winding whines in a childish manner. "But is cuteeee!" She acts childish back. "No It's not!-" He replies before Stars enters in the room once again.

Pov Stars
I hear both fighting like two kids, I chuckle as I enter with medical suplies and.. questions. "Z what happend to you?" I feel angry, Fell hurted her, I know since Swapfell we don't trust much people but hurting them is extreme. "Stars.." Dings makes a gesture pointing at my extra eyes, he knows I don't like them out. I set a hand on my extra eyes and close them. "Right.." I sigh. "Starlord." I hear her voice and I look at her. "You are alright?" I nod. "I am, but again, what happend?" I asked her as I slowly opened one of the wings and Dings the other, starting to cure them. "The Underfell version of you attacked me when I found him. I didn't fight back because I knew he was protecting all of you. I see something happend to all before."
What did she meant? "What do you mean you knew he was protecting us?" She gets serious, no expression in her face. "You know.. Its work stuff. I can't tell you anything but I have to say that my work for now is do- owww, careful!" She whines at Dings taking out one of her feathers, expression in her voice again. I look at him with a sigh. "You can't do that to our pacient, Dings" He just mumbles and walks to the other table, he already finished one of the damaged wings. I decided to talk to Z as I continued with the work. "Done, my work is done." She finishes. "And what was your work..? You can trust me.." I softly tell her. "I know but its confidencial.." Her wings go down but speaks once again. "And that night.." I hear her whisper. "You looked cute" ..And I thought it was important. I heat up and she giggles, I finish her wing and she stands, patting my back. "And I just seached information too, just to watch. Nothing so bad.." She smiles at me.
Seaching information and watch. Why?

End of part 2