Chapter 3

(Don't ask about the picture)

//Rain's POV//

I do suppose I should tell you how we all first met. It was about four years ago if I'm remembering correctly. I ended up being sent to the student council room during the week for talking to my table mate during class. Michael was the first person to talk to me. Apparently he was there for the same reason I was.

//Four years ago//Rain's POV//

"There's no point in being here for half the day! Its not like we did anything illegal..!" A golden blond girl had whined.

"Oh would you quit your whining already!?" The Student Council Vice President had said.

I looked over at the blond haired girl, she had green eyes and her hair was tied into a ponytail. Next to her was a messy brown haired boy with light blue eyes. My older brother, Mark, was on the opposite side of me and talking to Michael, who had dark hair and bright red eyes. Michael's twin sister, Fire, was on the floor in front of us with a dirty blond haired girl. I could overhear another person complaining about how Zero was whining way too much. I wanted to say something but I was way to scared to. 

"Can we go now??" Zero started whining again. 

"Oh my fucking god! Stop fucking whining you dumb fuck!" A blue haired girl yelled.

"Dont fucking call me a dumb fuck you bitch!" Zero yelled back.

"Haha, what are you gonna do about it?!" The blue haired girl asked, laughing. 

This argument went back and forth until eventually the Student Coucil Vice President told the two of them to shut up. Zero screeched as loud as she could until they couldn't take it anymore and told us we could go, as long as we didnt get in trouble again. Zero was relieved because she was about about to lose her voice but the blue haired girl was the first to run out of there. I saw her and Zero go around the school and I decided to follow them. I dunno, i was bored.

//No one's POV//

Zero and Sky went around to the side of the school and suddenly out of nowhere, Sky grabbed Zero by her shirt collar. Zero didn't know what to do and tried to pull away from her. Rain, who was peeking out behind the wall, listened to everything that they were saying.

"Listen here, you son of a bitch, I know what I'm capable of and I think you should too. You should know that no one here messes with me and I'll tell you fucking why!" Sky yelled, pulling out a knife out of her pocket. Rain almost let out a loud sound but she covered her mouth just in time before anyone heard her. Zero tried to pull away quickly from Sky but she slammed her against the wall, almost giving Zero a concussion. Rain was trying so hard not to make any sound but she couldn't help it and screamed. Sky dropped her knife and let go of Zero, who ran out of there quickly. Rain covered her mouth afterward and tried to stay out of Sky's sight. Sky, however, was looking around where that noise came from.  

Dont say anything, dont say anything.... Rain thought to herself, hiding in the bushes, rocking back and forth. Sky moved the leaves out of the way and saw Rain hiding there. "Huh, So you made that loud sound. Well I should be angry at you for ruining my chance to teach someone a lesson but what the hell. Im Sky, nice to meet you." Sky had said. Rain shivered in shock but stood up. "I-I-I'm R-R-Rain..." she said, stuttering.