Chapter 1

//Rain's POV//

My name is Rain Stein and I'll be starting you guys off. I've been friends with Fire and her brother, Michael for about three years. The other Funtimers, probably about a year now, the other tormentors, Maybe half a year. I pushed my curly black hair out of my face and blinked my light blue eyes. Layla was the dirty blond haired girl who was standing next to me, her dark blue eyes looked around nervously. However, While she was really nervous, Layla wasn't always like this. She's only so nervous because for one, she had a toxic relationship with her ex boyfriend, and for two, She and her mother and sister had been on the run from her father. Fire was the one next to Michael, the two of them both had bright red colored eyes and dark brown hair. My brother, Mark, had short black hair and brown eyes, he was standing next to Simon and Frederick; Simon had curly light brown and green eyes. Frederick had black hair and blue eyes. The only two friends I haven't mentioned yet are Zero and Sky. But to be honest, I didn't trust Zero at any point. She and Michael are dating but I don't believe she's all that great of a person. Zero had light blond hair and light green eyes. Sky, who was behind Layla, had a natural chestnut hair color and hazel eyes, but currently, she had red eye contacts and her hair was dyed blue. 

"Goddamn it, Michael!" Zero suddenly yelled out of nowhere. Boy, is she pissed off.

"What? What did I do?" Michael asked.

"For the last time, We're just taking our relationship slow...! We're not full on fucking dating..!" Zero yelled.

Oh right, Zero and Michael are going steady with their relationship.