Chapter 8

Y/N POV;

Lizzie stayed with me and Walker laughing at us every time we had a quarrel over something stupid, before she went upstirs to get something.

 "Ok so do you want water or coke or...?" Walker trailed off "Or Fant-" He was cut off by the sound of a loud bang coming from the oven.

"What the fuck" I mumbled to myself before turning around to look at smoke coming from the oven. "Oh shit!" I quickly grabbed a tea towel as Walker opened the oven and started fanning away the smoke with his hands.

MARY KATE POV;

I was talking to my elder brother, mom and little brother in the living room when I heard a loud bang from the kitchen. Immediatly the room went quiet, and we heard the youngest member of the family mumble a curse underneath her breath.

"What happened?" Mom called from her seat on the couch.

"Uhmmm, We kinda exploded our pizzas" Y/N's friend Walker explained through a slight voice crack

"Of course you did" Mom mumbled to herself quietly

"We heard that!!" My youngest sister shouted from the kitchen. By this point Jake was giggling on the ground whilst being given dirty looks by mom as my elder brother and I tried to stiffle our laughs.

"Good" Mom rolled her eyes, getting up out of her seat to go check on the 2 twelve year olds. 

 WALKER POV;

"How the fuck did that happen?" I mumbled to Y/N rehatorically.

"I don't know" She replied in a voice which I wasn't able to diffrenciate from crying or laughing.

"Oh my god," Y/N's mom groaned as she walked into the kitchen "How, just how?"

Y/n and I shrugged. "We'll clean with up and order dominoes Mrs. J" I assured her

"Walker" She laughed "You're just too cute" She complimented me as I blushed a little.

!!THIS IS NOT LETTING ME TYPE ANY MORE WORDS I WILL UPDATE ON WED WITH A HOPEFULLY FIXED LAPTOP!!