Chapter 1 || Inseparable

Start from the beginning

Mikey's form looked like his soul exited out of his body, he was ghost-white as his mouth hung open.

"This little..." He mumbled incoherent words as he proceeded with the task.

But no matter how much he complains or yell at Y/n, he will always comply to her orders. They had been friends the moment he and Keisuke met, they trained together at Mikey's grandfather's dojo as well.

Y/n is Keisuke's cousin, from the mother's side. She mostly stayed at Baji's apartment so it was no doubt that they were always hanging out together everyday.

Y/n overpowered Mikey easily, though it was not by strength, it was sure that Mikey was stronger between the both of them.

Just like Mikey, Draken and Keisuke. Y/n had also developed interest in motorcycles, gangs, and stuff related to them. Though she has no intentions in joining a gang, she knew she had other things to do in her life, and she wants to explore more rather than to stay in just one category.

"Oh? What's this?" The kids' heads turned to the man by the front door, there revealed Shinichiro with a surprised look in his face.

"Shin-nii!"

"Shinichiro!"

"Bro!"

The kids quickly ran up to him to greet him after arriving back at home.

"We knew it was your birthday so we wanted to surprise you." Draken told, smiling. Shinichiro's brows raised.

"Really?"

"Yep! And it was all me-AUGH!" Before Mikey could even finish his sentence, Y/n sent a flying shoe up to his face. It caused Mikey to stumble and fall down.

"Don't lie, you were lazing around all day eating nothing but chips!" The female yelled.

"Yeah!" Emma supported.

...

"Thanks guys, I really needed something like this." Shinichiro smiled. They finished off eating the foods, as they ate, they told each other stories about the past birthdays Shinichiro had.

It was actually just a normal routine for them but the only difference was that it was Shinichiro's birthday and the food were more than usual.

"Oh right! The cake!" Y/n hopped out of her chair and went to the kitchen to get the cake that was sitting inside the refrigerator. She comes back with the cake in her hands and two candles lit up-which was also on the cake.

"Happy birthday, Shin-nii!" Y/n cheered.

"You didn't have to do all this, Y/n." Shinichiro told, feeling a bit guilty that. Y/n had to do all of this just for him.

"But this is the least I could do." Y/n reasoned. "I've been nothing but a clumsy brat. You've done so much for me-for us, but we never got to really properly thank you" She continued.

"Thanks, Y/n."

"You're welcome! Now blow the candles!" The kids cheered as Y/n placed the cake infront of Shinichiro.

"Make a wish! Make a wish!" Emma cheered. Shinichiro had no choice but to follow, he closed his eyes, silently wishing for something. Everyone also remained quiet as he made the wish, it lasted five seconds before he finally blew the candles.

"What did you wish?!" Mikey jumped, but then earned a smack to the back of the head from Y/n.

"Idiot! He can't tell his wish or else it will never come true!" She yelled.

"You didn't had to hit me though!" Mikey pouted as he played both his hands to the back of his head, soothing the pain that Y/n caused him.

"Man, how long has it been since you two met?" The eldest around the house questioned.

"It's been awhile..." Keisuke mumbled, thinking about it.

Suddenly, Mikey freaked out. Jumping out of his chair and then started running around like a madman.

"What? What happened?!" Y/n panicked as well.

"A cockroach went into my pants!" Mikey responded, growing more and more panicked as he could feel it running around inside his pants.

"Hold still!" Y/n chased after him in the living room, though she failed to take a hold of Mikey as he literally shoved himself out the window to the garden.

Y/n followed and quickly grabbed a hose, turning the water on and pointing to Mikey's figure.

"Those two..." Draken sighed, chuckling.

"They sure are inseparable..."

"You idiot it's not coming off!" Mikey yelled as he knew it was no use, the cockroach was still not coming out.

"Just hold still you douchebag!" Y/n yelled, dropping the water hose and grabbed a rake. Mikey's eyes widened as he just knew what she was about to do next.

"Y/n! Y/n! Stop!" Mikey immediately got up and quickly started running away from the female.

"Wait-Mikey!" Y/n ran after him.

Shinichiro and the guys just ended up laughing awkwardly as the two were in pure chaos.