"Is you making breakfast for us too.." Wick repeated Ramiyah's question for her, Sam sucking her teeth in result.

"Boy, no shit." Sa'maria replied back in a slickly manner, her hand grasping around a glass bowl that her pancake mix displayed stirred in, raising it off of the counter, tilting it inched above the skillet.

"Sa'maria, you so damn rude." Ramiyah and Wick said in unison, both having slight mugs on their faces, staring at her backside since she wouldn't turn around.

"Whaaat?!" Sa'maria spoke out, sarcasm running through her tone as she replied. Placing the mix in the skillet, she turned around on her heels to face them, the three friends now seeing her right hand lay across her chest. "I'm literally the nicest in the group."

After hearing her response, all three of them looked at her, carrying a black expression across their whole face.

"Girl, please be so for real." Alexis said to Sa'maria, both Miyah and Wick exhaled laughs after Lexi's remark.

Sa'maria playfully rolled her eyes, tagging along with laughing with her friends, as they laughed at her.

"Yall irritating." Sam reamarked to her friends, her head motioning back and forth as she shook her head. Walking over to the sink, she sat her bowl down into the depth of it, her hand grasping onto the sink knob, turning the how water on to clean out the used dish.

"Von ass still sleep?" Wick asked about Dayvon sleeping, Sam assuring for him that was still sleep as he watched her nod her head in response.

"Yeah, last time I checked he was still slumped." Sam answered the males question, Wicks head motioning into a nod after her verbal response.

"Damn." Alexis cursed, she didn't understand why she was so surprised, Dayvon was never the one to be an early worm.

Her head inched over to her right, glancing over at Wick who sat next to her in the island chairs.

"Bae, have you talked to my brother since last night?" Alexis questioned her boyfriend, her mouth mustering a frown as she seen his head shake.

"Nah, I ain't talked to 'em." Wick answered truthfully, placing his hand on her face, squeezing her cheeks in reaction to her frowning.

"Are we going to just skip past what happened last night, y'all?" Ramiyah questioned what's as on everyone's mind, her just being the only blunt one speak upon the situation.

Wick, Sam, and Alexis heads all inched up to look at Ramiyah in unison, Sam motioning her head into a shake, expressing a no.

"I don't think we should." Sa'maria spoke lowly, the rest of the three placed their eyes on her, all of them witnessing the room slowly shift into a silent tension.

"Ohhhhkay" Ramiyah extending out the 'o' in her reply, her eyes escaping contact from Sam's, dropping down her freshly french tip acrylics, playing with the fake nails.

"Ya'll, don't make it weird please." Alexis cut the silent tension from them, exhaling a soft sigh before starting. "Just Because we don't want to talk about, doesn't mean we have to go deadass silent either."

Ramiyah pointed out her index finger, her head shifting into a nod as she agreed with what Alexis said to the three. "That part."