𝐢.

𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧•𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐀 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫, 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬.
---------------------

𝐒𝐀𝐌 𝐏𝐎𝐕📍: 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝟔:𝟑𝟕𝐏𝐌 • 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

𝐒𝐀𝐌 𝐏𝐎𝐕
📍: 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝟔:𝟑𝟕𝐏𝐌 • 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

Sam exhaled a semi-harsh sigh, the cold wind swimming into her lungs, she could feel the mucus building up inside of her. She stood outside of her Bestfriend Lexi's house, finally making it to the home after walking around a couple of blocks to reach the destination.

Her hand balling into a fist, raising it up to the white, thick door, sending a couple firm knocks its way. After sending out her notice that she was there, Sa'maria proceeded to step backwards, bagging away from the door.

"Shit," Sa'maria cursed as the cold wind continued to whistle in a sweet hum among her, she stuffed her hands into the silk-like pockets of her puffer coat. The Chicago weather felt like it could've been the coldest it could ever get, even though it only sat at 50 degrees.

Knowing that it took some time for her Bestfriend to come to the door everytime she visited, Sam was going to wait patiently, it was nothing new to her.

Sa'maria head inched over her shoulder, her eyes scanning through the neighborhood, checking through it, keeping herself aware of her surroundings.

Alexis home did display in the hood, but the neighborhood wasn't as violent as some would consider it to be. Rarely had any physical or violent altercations, no gunshots, no fighting. Nothing but peace.

And obviously hearing guns ring through their blocks, occurring from blocks away of their homes.

Sa'marias eyes jumped back over to the door, getting kicked out of her thoughts as her mind alerted her to the door being fiddled with.

Seeing the door open before her, she faced her Bestfriend, seeing the smaller all dressed up. But what was new? Alexis made sure to always look good, no matter if she was staying in the house for the whole 24.

"Sammm!" Alexis greeted the elder, her lips mustering up a smile as she faced Sa'maria for the first time in a couple of days.

"Took your ass long enough." Sa'maria voiced in a playfully manner, exhaling a chuckle as she heard Alexis smack her teeth against her lips, before laughing along with the taller right after.

"Girl shut up." Alexis remarked in response to Sam, her small hand clanged to the silver, circular knob that displayed on her front door, jerking it forward to be sure that the door was locked completely.