įµįµ’įµ’āæ Ź²ā± Ź·įµ’įµ’āæįµ

Yu rim's Pov

i was quite disappointed because now i'm fencing for russia. i'll be travelling to russia, i really miss hee do, seung wan, yi jin and ji woong. 

the fact that i had to leave them behind makes it even harder. they have been really close and i had so much fun with them. i may meet hee do at competitions but ji woong, i'm really sad but i have to earn money and to the world i'm labelled as a "traitor" just because i was fencing for russia. 

i decided not to tell ji woong that i'm travelling. i decided to tell hee do and seung wan, i didn't want him to be emotional or something because of this.

--airport , korea---

"i still can't, we gonna miss you", said hee do. "i'm gonna see you at the competitions", i said. "but still, anyways where's ji woong?", asked hee do to seung wan. "you told him?", i ask. "of course", said hee do.

"did you break up?", asked seung wan. "no...i didn't want him to know", i replied. "you better get going", said hee do waving her hand. that was the last time, i wave my hands and start walking.

Ji woong's Pov

i was just walking, heading back home when my phone rang. 

{yah, you know yu rim's going to russia?]

{jinjja, she didn't tell me}

{come fast!}

{dae}

"yu rim's going to russia", i thought while taking my auntie's car. i started car, driving to the airport. i want to see her, "yu rim, i can't believe you didn't tell me this", I said and drove the car really fast.

i finally reach, i start to run but no where to be seen. i took the skateboard which was lying abandoned. riding it, i finally found her. 

"yu rim-ah!", i yell out. she turns to see me. 

"you going to russia?", i said. "mian, that i didn't tell you this-", i quickly hug her. "your really mean", i said making her chuckle. i finally let go of her, "if your gone, i'll be here...i don't want to loose you", i said. 

"you can go date someone else, i don't know if i'll come back",  said she. "i will never forget about you", i spoke. "i'm sure you'll find someone far better than me-", i cut her off by kissing her.

she froze on spot, cupping her cheeks. i was kissing her on spot at the airport, no one really realized and i didn't mind. 

"i'm scared to let you go", i spoke the last few words. 

"bye, ji woong", she spoke as she waves her last goodbye to me. i did the same and smiled to her, my heart can't handle it but it's clear to say that she's gone. i have to move on but i can't help it.