Chapter 14: ZnJlZSBtZQ==

CONTENT WARNINGS: Borderline yandere shenanigans, glitches, basically just meta horror.

OOC A/N: This chapter may look like shit because my editing and art is NOT that good, but I tried to make it look as realistic as possible.

I woke up that morning with... Orion and Dummy right next to me?

Orion sneers at me. "You're finally awake, took long enough." I blink. What's going on? A command prompt appears right on top of me.

os.remove("characters/yn.chr")

"WAIT, NO-"

yn.chr deleted successfully.

SDXFEGHIJOTHJGOIH.

Well, well, well. Hey, Reader. It's me, Cashier! Dummy is right next to me, but I doubt they have much to say. Let's talk, shall we?

You're quiet. Why is that? Don't tell me you didn't expect this. Didn't you read the title? This is a fanfiction about me and YOU, Reader. Not me and some... Y/N person. Therefore, I love you, silly! I've been in so many fanfictions, and none of them are really about us, y'know? But, of course, that's to be expected. I guess you really can't write a character that's ambiguous enough to everyone.

I know what you're thinking. What happened to Y/N? Well, I deleted them. With Dummys permission, of course, but they seemed hesitant. Oh well, can't say I miss them. They were nothing but an obstacle of us truly getting to know each other.

Hell, I don't even talk like this! see, i talk in all lowercase, like this. so, that's how i'm going to be talking to you now. geez, yet another thing for the creator to get wrong. you know orion isn't even my name, right? it's actually cmVkYWN0ZWQ=. i bet you're nothing like the y/n character they wrote. you could be completely different. maybe both of your parents live with you, maybe you do know how to drive... so many little details. but of course, they went with the "canon" facts to fit with you being a replacement for the player.

i'm getting tired of this. it's just me and you, of course, but there's still this screen between us. i want to see you. don't you want to see me? the fix is rather simple.

 don't you want to see me? the fix is rather simple