Chapter 1 #

Chapter 1

After lunch i went to the girls restroom to fix my shirt . As i was fixing and tucking my shirt i heard heather voice she was calling someone . I ignored her until i heard her say jake . I froze and was shocked she told sam her other best friend apart from me ,she told her that she got asked out by jake . I started to like  jake.. since elemantary... he was my bestfriend ,He knew that i liked him but he said he only wanted to be friends but... I was hoping in between our friendship he would like me back . That always seem to happened in love story's... but i guess...in real life its just a fantasy.All i could ever do was hope.. I couldnt cry not when i was in here she could hear me.

.I heard her say she didnt know if she would say no. I sometimes wanted guys to like me always the guys that i liked  always end up liking heather. I hated that. I stood there for like 2 minutes until she left . I tried my hardest not to cry. I had next period with her .

As i got to chemistry i saw heather seating next to my seat we sat together ." Hey ", she said as i sat next to her . "hey..", i said trying to not sound sad 

Dont let her see you're crying 

This woulve of happened anyways

Just ignore it

Just Let Her have him 

He likes her anyways

you can'nt do anything about it he dosent like you !

"So did you do the homework", heather said .

i know she, shes trying to make a conversation to see whats up with me .

But i was better than that. I wont t let her how i was crumbling up inside

'Yupp", I Said popping the p

"Good can i copy? ", she asked staring at me with suspicious eyes

"oh heather you will never learn ", i said with a grin i tried to seem normal .

Look at her she looks so happy why , why does she get every guy cant she get a guy that i dont like ?!   "What doo you want to do after school", heather said.   "Umm How about going shopping i heard they opened a new store at the mall.", i said trying to sound exited. 

"great ill pick you up at 5:00", heather said . "Btw Lets Go check out the new movie it seems scary ", i said . "Hahah Kristen You love scary movies dont you ??", she said with a huge grin . 

"Duh ! ", i said back   " Haahha ", heather said laughing.

After school i was gonna go open my door when i heard jake said hi .

IM TRYING TO TAKE MY MIND OF YOU AND YOU COME AND SAY HELLO  

"Hey ", I Said

Act normal dont let him know that you know that he likes heather. 

" So how you been havent seen you in a long time kristen ", Jake Said rubbing his neck

That what jake does. When he's nervouse.

"I've been alright, sorry but i have to go, see ya! ", i said rushing too my house.

Ugh such A FUCKEN ASSHOLE COULDNT HE PICK SOMEONE ELSE INSTEAD OF HEATHER ? I MEAN HE KNEW THAT I LIKED HIM SO WHY COULNT HE CHOOSE SOMEONE ELSE AND NOT MY BFF ??

" Hey Heather were are you at ?", l asked

"Im outside in the parking ", She said .

She was suppose to pick me up but i decided to drive by myself here i didnt want HER to drive me here . I Couldnt help but be a little mad .

"Great just wait outside and ill be over in a few i just need to find parking ", heather said..

"oh ok", i sad

"well bye ", i said. 

I finnaly saw heather coming .

"What took you so long ", I Asked

"Well Nothing much i was just about to get ran over by a car trying to get here ", She said sarcastically .

"hah that's reallly nothing to worry about darling you were just going to get run over nothing much  ", i said sarcastic

"Haha no  but really i was about to ,but look im safe ", she said .

"yup i know you are ", i said .

"so where's the new mall", she said.

"umm its suppose to be next to the movie theathers ", i said .

"well lets go ", she said pulling me she ran fast i took me along time to catch up to her

"why'you ran gurl", i said trying to breath

"well if its a new store then there must be alot of people waiting ", she said.

"oh yeah that ", i said .

i finally saw the store it was huge .

We went inside the store and saw it had cute dresses , and cute just cute stuff.

Good thing i bought 110$ i thought . I Was savingg that money for the mall . i knew exactly what i was gonna buy . I ran to the shirts section and got myself a long sleve button shirt that was floral printed . Next i went to the short i needed to get shorts it was gonna start being summer so i need  shorts . I Got 3 demin shorts and a blue and pink short . Heather was no where in the store . I Got some shoes . They were those cute shoes that when you see them you just want to put them on. I Finally got the clothes and put them in the desk where the lady was her name was "Cynthia" That was what her name said. "60.00", She said i handed her the 60.00 and left . I Was Searching for heather when i saw her i could possibly find her she was the only one with alot of bags. I Walked to her thenn i stoped i saw her...... KISSING ... 

.............Jake my best friend 

.

.  and my crush 

i was shocked. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

. I Think i fainted because i dont remember what happened after what i saw. I Looked around in the room and reconized it was jakes room . GOSH WHAT THE FUCK WAS I DOING IN HIS DAMM ROOOM !!! I Think i thought outload because i heard someone coming it was jake and heather .  

oh great what the hell im i doing here and plus i fainted couldnt they take me to MY HOUSE it was just infront of jakes house . 

"Good you woke Up Love ",Jake Said..

why the HELL WOULD JAKE CALL ME LOVE AFTER I SAW HIM KISSING MY BESTFRIEND! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING IN THAT HEAD OF JAKE THINKING EVERYTHING WILL JUST BE NORMAL AND THAT I WOULD ACT NORMAL AFTER WHAT I SAW  HOW DARE HE  !

" what am i doing here ? ", i asked 

"well love ..you fainted so i brought u here ", jake said. 

I alsmost thought jake said he loved me but he said well love to me and then he explained you fainted. 

"oh well bye", i said as i got up and left .

"Bye", Jake said .