[ 1 ] : ❝dating❞

〞[ how it is to date them ]
characters // albedo, itto﹔
genre // fluff﹔
tw // none ?
————————————————

ノ ALBEDO 

❍ Dating Albedo is like drinking your favorite beverage on a cold winter morning. It's warm and welcoming, and it gives you the feeling of home. He may look cold and distant at first, but that's only because he is not used to the idea of dating someone, of having that special someone to keep him warm during the nights.

❍ At first, he wouldn't be afraid to hold your hand, even though he doesn't really have any experience in dating. He wants to learn how to make you happy and if holding hands while strolling around Mondstadt together makes you smile, then he's more than happy to do it.

❍ Once he starts to get used to your welcoming hugs and cheek kisses, he starts reciprocating them.

❍ At first, it was really hard for him to initiate any affectionate actions. You would be the one to jump in his arms happily when he came back from Dragonspine. He also absolutely loves  when you surprise him by bringing him food at his camp.

❍ Once you approach him with a big bag of food and warm drinks, his concentrated eyes soften immediately, pretty hands putting down the potions before touching your waist. He can't hide the smile that's blooming on his lips when you kiss his cheek as your way of saying "hello, my love."

❍ As we all know, he likes to draw, but it came as a big surprise when he first confessed that you are his muse. Especially as this was before you guys were dating:

"Would you..." he started, halting all his actions as he looked at you through half-lidded eyes. "Would you mind if I sketched you?"

"Huh?" your eyes widened and you felt your cheeks burn, avoiding his intense gaze. Even in this freezing cold, when you could barely move your cold fingers, he still managed to make you flustered, and your heartbeat quickened. But Albedo couldn't miss the opportunity to ask you this right now, when small snowflakes adorned your hair and melted on the pretty skin of your cheeks, eyelashes struggling to hold your sparkly eyes open as you stare at the white cloak covering the tree branches.

"I want to eternalize your beauty," Albedo continued, his soft voice and gentle tone caressing your ears, just like his finger that touched your cheek.

❍ Let's just say that this man knows how to make you melt with his sweet words.

❍ He also loves loves loves back hugs! he can't even explain in words how much comfort he feels when you wrap your arms around his waist from the back. Or when he comes home after a long day of experiments and just takes you in his arms, nuzzling his face into your neck and inhaling your scent; one of the many things that remind him of home (you).

❍ His kisses are usually gentle and slow, sometimes he just wants to bask in your warm presence and drown in your loving touches. He almost never wants to rush the kiss.

❍ You can't really fluster him as much as he does, no matter how hard you try. BUT!! you can make him stumble over his words a bit when you cuddle together.

"I can't believe you call this a sign of imperfection, my love." You mumble, frowning a bit and hiding your face in his neck, drowning further into the warmth of his arms. He chuckled slowly and continued to play with your hair. "I find it just as lovely as every little thing about you," your voice is not even above a whisper when you lean in and press a soft kiss on the golden star, sending shivers down his spine. Too bad you weren't looking at him after that, because you could finally see a tiny blush spreading on his cheeks, his beautiful eyes shining in the pale light of the moon as he embraced you closer to him, relishing the way you make him feel: alive and in love.