It did.

Chan seemed to realize that as well what he had done and, from over the moon, his expression shifted to a plain one, putting the dog back down.

«Don't say a word» he admonished the boy, who was trying hard to contain a mocking snicker, anxiety forgotten.

«Chan, is that you?» a woman's voice, probably Chan's mother's, resonated from further into the house.

At that, Felix tensed up, suddenly remembering why he was there, and all the playfulness faded in an instant, anxiety back at full force. Chan placed again a hand on his lower back, trying to soothe him.

«Yeah, it's me» he then shouted «I've brought a guest» he announced, smirking down at the boy.

«Oh finally!» the blond heard right before a woman walked into the hall.

She was quite short, middle-aged but still pleasant, with stunning brunette hair, much like Chan's one, and gentle brown eyes. Safe to say, she was definitely the man's mother.

«Hi there!» she greeted the boy, coming forward «It feels like I've been waiting to meet you for years... gosh, you're so handsome, Channie wasn't lying!» she exclaimed, switching between the two languages exactly like Chan did at times.

Felix blushed in split a second «Ah... it's really a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Bang, I'm Felix» he greeted, deciding to settle on Korean.

«Oh, trust me, I know well» she laughed «Since he's got home, and even before I must add, Chan does nothing but talk lovingly about you, his siblings have gotten so tired that they started avoiding him. We would want to know something about his school, the kids he teaches and all, but no sir, everything he speaks about is "Felix here" and "Felix there" and "Felix's smile brings down the sun into the room"»

«Mum that's not true!» Chan whined, ears red.

At that, the blond couldn't help himself but let out a low chuckle, albeit being slightly embarrassed by the information.

«Come on in dear» the woman smiled «Everyone is eager to meet you»

With Chan's hand guiding and steadying him, he followed her through the hall and into the living room, where the rest of the family was waiting for them. As the three made their entrance, they all turned towards them, their eyes lingering on Chan just for a moment before fully focusing on Felix, like he was some kind of curious artwork.

«Hello» he bowed immediately «It's a great pleasure to meet you all»

«Well now I can see why Chan-hyung made all that fuss» Chan's sister, probably, spoke up after a few seconds of astonished silence.

At that, the man let out a strangled sound, ears turning even redder, but the girl didn't even give him the time to protest.

«Hannah by the way, nice to meet you» she went on, holding a hand out «I suppose you're older than me, oppa»

The blond almost leaped forward to shake it «Felix» he smiled «And don't worry about the honorific»

He had lived years in Korea, but still he couldn't get adapted to people calling him "hyung" or, even worse, "oppa", it made his skin crawl, for some reason.

«Oh, I know» she sighed, sounding worn out like her mother, eyeing Chan.

«Cut it out» the latter hissed, admonishing her, before she could sell him out like his mother.

«Channie stop it» Felix whispered instead, tugging the other's side «It's fine, it's not their fault if you're so cutely smitten» he smirked, teasing to ease the tension.