•Part 3•

Y/n pov :

After the talk with Gramorr, I made my way back to the cave. Luckily the girls didn't notice a thing, so after that, we went to Iris's house. Iris hugged her Aunt and introduced us to her. She said Talia and Auriana were exchange students, and they have much space so they could be with them for a while. A short talk was made, and after that, we went to Iris's room.

"Okay, so what do I do first?"

Iris asked excitedly.

"First you need to activate your pendant on your necklace, then turn into your magical dress which will help you boost your powers."

Talia added. After she explained what do we need to do, Iris gave it a try.

"Hi, my name is Iris, and I've come from a nice place Ephendria."

Then she made a pose. Auriana then explained to her how she exactly needed to do this. Many sentences were said by Iris, but- they sounded like this

"Iris! Princess of Ephendria !"
or
"Iris! Princess of Ephenda!"

As she tried a few more times, so I surprised them with her transformation. The girls looked shocked and I just shook it off. I helped Iris to transform but she just couldn't. She was about to lose hope when we heard a scream coming from outside. I quickly detransformed and as I recognised it, it was Iris's aunt. We rushed outside to see her in dark red crystal. It was the twins. And not only Ellen was frozen in crystal, but all the people that were on this street. The twins walked out behind the crystal Ellen was frozen in, and they shot up crystals from the ground making us jump.

Iris landed on the grass while we 3 were dodging the crystals that were shot. Unfortunately, they managed to hit Talia and Auriana, I "didn't" know any spells, so I just stood there helping them up. The twins turned to Iris and they started shooting her as she ran as fast as she could. She suddenly hid behind a car. When the twins weren't looking we Transformed. Auriana and Tali made a big crystal wall before the twins could hit the car away. They turned around and looked at us.

"Talia of Xeris. I've heard you've escaped, but I thought they were joking !"

Praxina said as she looked towards Auriana.

"And here's your little sidekick!"

She said and finally, she turned to me. She wasn't going to blow my cover, so she just pretended she didn't know me. Praxina let out an evil laugh, which was quite good gel.

"You talk too much"

Talia said completely calm and made a spell that made Praxina jump. She did shut up, so the goal was reached. Then she suddenly appeared behind us locking Talia's feet in crystal.

"Atteruina !"

As Praxina shouted, Mephisto joined in. Before they could hit us Auriana looked at me and then shouted a spell that made two shields to protect me and Talia from the hit. She started to lose control of her shields as the dark crystals were only getting stronger. I just stood there not knowing what do I do. I quickly ran over to Iris. It wasn't hard since I was on the Twin's side, they wouldn't attack me. I kneeled to Iris. She looked like she was having a panic attack, so I tried my best to calm her down. She muttered something and her Pendant was suddenly glowing. Like- Bright. She said it now louder.

"I'm a princess, I have a realm to save !"

With that, she stood up a finally transformed, which wasn't a really good sign because she could only get stronger and stronger. As we stood there, she checked her reflection in the cat window. She ran toward Mephisto.

"Oh, that's funny. You haven't been trained, what you're gonna use on me?"

He said teasingly as I walked behind Iris calm. Iris then kicked Mephisto in the leg, and he kneeled holding his ankle. I couldn't hold it in anymore.

a "Pppft-" left me and he looked at me and with a more serious tone he just said :

"Just because your a princess and I am not a prince that doesn't mean you can laugh at me !"

"Oh come on, that was funny."

'Should I tease him? should I? HELL YEAH. I f*cking will.' -(Same thoughts as Y/n istg)

"You're not a prince, just yet. Who knows, you can be my prince~"

I winked at him and giggled to see him blush at such a tease. Auriana could now focus on Praxina with her shield while Talia escaped from the crystal holding her up.

"Crystal colidum!!"

The girls shouted as Praxina was forced to stop with her spell. Now they were the ones who shot at her. She flew around grabbing Mephisto up from the ground. We started doing some extremely strong spells. Iris and I were told what to do, so we did it-

"Xeris!"; "Volta"; "Deastre!"; "Ephedia!"

"Crystal luxtra !!"

We all shouted at some wands that appeared in our hands. Pointing at the twins, the spell made a giant mess. They teleported away, of course. Luckily there was a lake just behind the house, so it didn't destroy much. Just the fence. After that, we high-fived and detransformed. Talia made a spell that made the people frozen in crystal befree again. No one remembered what happened, which is good for the 3 girls identify's safety. The girls lied about us being in a band. I refused because I had quite an amount of Social Anxiety. (lol same <3)

The girls got inside and they invited me for a slumber party. I told my brother I was staying over for the night. He agreed, and bring me my pyjamas in a backpack and spare clothes. I changed and we had a lot of fun. We laughed and stayed up watching films and eating popcorn until 1 am. They had 1 more spare room for me to sleep in, and it was pretty comfortable. Soon after I quickly fell asleep.

(To continue need, it's the end of Ep 1[the show] and MY FRICKING FINGERS

(To continue need, it's the end of Ep 1[the show] and MY FRICKING FINGERS. I've never written this much 💀✋Also, The drawings took me hours. Remember, I'm 13 so I'm not a professional drawer so that's why they're not so good. yeah- thx, bye! :] )

•Well that didn't took much time... Sorry for the Art style changing , I cannot stick with one at a time TvT <3•