The worst day ever

This idea is from Hunter_0357, go follow them! Enjoy!

Tubbo's POV
———————————————————
As I stared out at all the people, my stomach twisted. This was scary, it wasn't as scary when on screen but seeing everyone in person makes it scarier. The fact that I could say something that might upset people or get me canceled was making me even more scared and anxious.

As I was thinking about what could go wrong, I felt a hand intertwine with mine. I looked up to see Ranboo standing next to me. "Don't worry Bee, everything is going to be okay" I felt myself relax as I feel Ranboo wrap his arms around me in a hug. We stayed like that for a few minutes till we heard running from behind us. We turned around to see Tommy panting. "You two lovebirds need to hurry up now! We're gonna be late to the stage!" Tommy grabbed mine and Ranboo's hands and dragged us to where we would walk onto the stage.

We saw that everyone was already walking on so we followed behind them. Everyone in the crowd was shouting and making noise which made me more anxious. We all sat down in the middle of the stage, Me, Tommy and Ranboo decided to sit on the floor. Wilbur, Philza and Jack were behind us on a couch and chairs.

15 minutes later

As we were answering questions, I got a question from what I thought was one of my fans. "Hey Tubbo, can you change your name to Chubbo? It suits you!" (That was so hard to write) I heard a bunch of laughter as soon as the question was asked. I felt all the happiness in me fade away quickly. My smile faded as tears fell down my cheeks and onto my lap. I looked down as a hand was placed on my shoulder. "Hey that was not nice at all you dickhead!" I heard Tommy shout into the mic.

Everyone went silent after Tommy spoke. I got up and ran off the stage. I didn't care about the people shouting for me to come back, I just ran away. I pushed past a few people that were in my way as I ran. I saw a single bathroom and ran inside, closing the door behind me and locking it. I slid down the door and broke down into tears.

Why me!?

Why did this have to happen!?

Why... I'm not that chubby.. am I?.....

I heard someone knock on the door and I moved away. "Tubbo it's me, Ranboo.. can you let me in?..." Ranboo called from the other side. I stood up and unlocked the door, opening it to see Ranboo standing there. "Tubbo.." He whispered before pulling me into a hug. I hugged back tightly and cried into his chest. He didn't move, he just let me cry and cry.

30 Minutes Later (Ranboo's POV)

I was currently sitting on the floor of the bathroom with Tubbo in my lap, softly crying. I made sure that the door was locked so no one walked in on us. Tubbo lifted his head up and looked at me with red, puffy eyes. "R-ranboo.." He quietly said. I hummed.

"A-am I chubby?..."

My heart sank. "Tubbo no your not chubby! Your beautiful as you are Tubbo.. don't listen to what that idiot said." I spoke, wiping the tears that were on his cheek with my thumb. He giggled softly. "You think I'm beautiful?..." I felt my face go red. "I- y-yes, you're the most beautiful boy ever." I planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Thanks Boo.. I'm glad your here..." He cuddled back into me and closed his eyes. I moved my hand onto his fluffy, brown hair and played with it.

"You're welcome Bee..."
———————————————————
This was so sad to write. Just before someone assumes, no I'm not calling Tubbo chubby at all, I don't want anymore assuming I am.

I'm gonna be doing a Flower's from 1970 oneshot for someone who requested it so watch out for that! If you have any ideas, comment them here!

Have a great day/night everyone! <3