Goat Boy

Request from Hunter_0357, go follow them please!

Tubbo's POV
———————————————————
I was just cleaning the house, doing my normal stuff around the house. Ranboo's out mining with chat like he normally does, so he won't be back for a while, and Michael is at Phil's because I can't look after him right now. I really want the house to look nice before Ranboo comes back because I never clean, he always does it. It'll be a surprise for him!

I start walking to the next place to clean when I feel a weird tingle, then I felt a bit weird, not like my normal self. "Baaa" I let out. I cover my mouth with my hand and widen my eyes. I know I'm a goat but I don't just randomly Baa. Then I felt that tingle again. I Baa again, making me let go of my mouth to fully let it out. It startled me and I froze? Well, I couldn't move at all, like something was holding me back. This has never happened before, like ever! And I can't tell Ranboo because he's....wait- I can just text him! I'm such an idiot!

I finally stop freezing and grab my phone, baaing randomly. I finally made out the text that said:

Boo, I need you to come over, something is happening.

It came out fine since I have corrections on my phone, thanks to Ranboo, so he can read my texts without getting confused. A few moments later he replied, saying he is coming over right now. I'm thankful that I have a husband that is always ready to help me when needed.

I keep baaing randomly until I hear the door open, making me startled again, meaning that I freezed. I tried to move but couldn't. I heard running footsteps that came closer to me, then turning the corner, Ranboo comes into my view. "Tubbo! Are you okay!?" He asks as he runs up to me and hugging me. I really wanted to hug him but I couldn't, so I let out a sad sigh, making him let go and step back a bit so that he could kneel down to see me. "I-I, I was just to clean the house for you since you always do it when I felt a tingle, then I was baaing randomly, and now when I get startled I freeze..." I explain it all when I can finally move and look at Ranboo in the face. He didn't look scared or anything, he just chuckled a bit. "What's so funny!?" I shout at him. He looks up at me and smiles. "Tubbo, your a goat! Your wild instincts are kicking i-" Before he could finish, my head rammed into his shoulder, making fall from the kneeling position and falling over, me going with him.

"I'M SO SORRY!!!" I shout as I sit up, still on Ranboo. I look down into his multicolored eyes as he smiled. I give him a confused look, making him talk up. "Your wild instincts are kicking in, I get if you do goat things, okay?" He says. So it is because I'm a goat! "Oh...Baa!" I say after saying oh. I look at him and we both laugh.

Ranboo's POV
———————————————————
"So, how is Carl doing?" I ask Techno. Carl, if you don't know, is Techno's horse. Carl is an amazing and intelligent horse and I think that's why Techno loves him. Me and Tubbo came here because Techno and Tubbo are like, best friends (My AU) and Tubbo comes almost everyday. "He's doing good, was a bit unhappy yesterday but he's fine now" Techno said as we stepped into the barn where Carl is.

As Me and Techno walked over to Carl, we completely forgot that Tubbo wasn't with us. "Did Tubbo stay in the house?" Techno asks me when he finally realizes. I turn around and to my surprise, there was Tubbo at the entrance eating, wheat? "What the heck is he doing!?" Techno yells. I put on a nervous smile and look down at him. I forgot to tell him about this... "T-Tubbo's wild goat instincts are kicking in so..yeah" I say, looking at the confused Technoblade. He walks over to Tubbo and grabs him, pulling him away from Tubbo. Tubbo freezes as he got startled from that and stands still.

A couple moments later, Tubbo moves again and rams his head into Techno, obviously not hurting Techno in any way because he's Techno. Techno pulled Tubbo back over to me and throws him to me, not a throw throw but more of a push. I catch Tubbo and hold him in my arms. He baa's at me and rams his head into me, making me let out a little yelp. "You guys should go home" Techno said. I look at him and nod, making my way past him and leaving with Tubbo in my arms.

As my boots crunches the snow beneath me, I stare down at Tubbo who is staring at our surroundings. "You okay Tubbo?"I ask him. He looks up at me then baa's. "I mean Yes! I didn't mean to Baa...." He yells after. I chuckle and continue to walk. "Like I said....

It's just your Wild Goat Instincts kicking in"

Tubbo's POV
———————————————————
Are the last words I heard from Ranboo before I fell asleep. I don't remember anything until I wake up in our soft bed. I was being hugged, and it was from someone much bigger than me. I turn my head just enough so that I can see who it is. It's Ranboo, I should have known it was.

He pulls me closer if that was even possible and starts purring. That's why I gave him the nickname 'Meow Meow', because he purrs when he is happy. Ranboo slowly opens his eyes and looks down at me, noticing that I'm awake. "What time is it?" He says in a sleepy voice. I turn my head and look at the clock, "It's 9:23am" I say, reading and saying what the clock says. "Oh..." Ranboo let's out. "That means that your instincts are gone right?" He asks me. I look at him before replying with "Yep! But I think someone's cat purring is coming~" I say, winking at the end. Ranboo looks at me with anger in his eyes and I burst out laughing. "Laugh all you like stupid..." He says, mumbling the last word in attempt for me not to hear.

"Okay Meow Meow"
———————————————————
I MADE IT TO ONE THOUSAND WORDS!!! I am so happy about that because that had been a goal for me on Wattpad, just like my goal for 100 followers. Please follow me if you love my storys and follow the amazing people that get shoutouts in these oneshots!

Thank you for all the support 🙏❤ I love it. Also for you all that had read the Intro and have seen that I said I have a YouTube Channel, I don't anymore so sorry. Just wanted to let you all know.

Have a great day/night!