The Spell|Day 1

The forest was quiet, only the sound of nature could be heard. No laughter, no music, no human interaction, just the footsteps of Tubbo's boots. He was running to find a hiding spot in hide and seek. Ranboo was the seeker. As Tubbo moved through the forest, he saw a little cottage near a lake. He stopped and hide behind a tree.

Then...a lady came out of the cottage. It was a Witch! Tubbo did a dumb move though and ran over to the Witch. "Hi! I'm looking for a hiding spot. I'm playing hide and seek. Do you know any around here?" He asked. The Witch looked at him and asked. "Yes" "Cool! Oh I'm Tubbo! What's your name?" He asked. "My name is Lunar Eclipse" (You know her anyone?)

All of a sudden, Lunar grabbed out a wand and pointed it at Tubbo. "W-what are you doing with that?" Tubbo asks worridly. Lunar starts saying a spell. Particles start to form around Tubbo, soon not being able to see Lunar or anything...

Ranboo's POV
———————————————————
I follow the footprints to find where Tubbo went. I start to gear water. God I hope he didnt go in the water. I also start to hear crying, of a child. I start running to where the crying is and I stop right in my tracks. It was Tubbo...well not the real Tubbo, Baby Tubbo. Next to him was a note. I run  over to the note and bend down. Tubbo crawls over to me and falls into my arms, it was adorable. I read the note and it said...

"He will turn back in a week or so. No more then a week though. Take care of him, he won't remember anything when he turns back.

-Lunar Eclipse"

I put the note in my pocket an pick up the small Tubbo. He looks into my covered eyes. I could see his and he looked so different. He didn't have his scar on his face, and his eyes were that one beautiful, turquoise colour. "Eyes..." He said quietly. I didn't want him to see them since no one has every seen my eyes but then I remembered that the note said he won't remember anything. I blow my hair out of the way of my eyes and opened them. My right eye is a bright green colour while my left eye is a blood red colour. I watch as he stares at them in awe. I start walking back to our mansion.

Day 1
———————————————————
"NO TUBBO!!!" I shout as Tubbo jumps on our bed. He almost jumps again when I catch him. I hold him out as he pokes his tongue out at me. "Don't do that mister" I say, looking at him angrily. I watched as Tubbo did a little yawn, it was adorable because he is a child but I think it's more cute when he is normal. "Tired?" I ask. He looks up at me and cuddles into my chest. I start hearing soft snores and I smile.

I gently place him in bed and pull the covers over him. I turn and grab his little plushie that's on the nightstand. It's a Enderman. I gave him it for his birthday since he gave me a bee plushie for my birthday. I hold it in front of him and he grabs it, cuddling it.

I walk over to my side of the bed and lay down in it. Night came really fast. I move a bit closer to the child and cradle him in my arms, slowly drifting off to sleep.
———————————————————
Hello everyone! So there is going to be 7 parts to this so if you give me any ideas, they will be written after the Day 7. Just yelling you so you don't feel like I don't care, cause I do care about your ideas!

Also, I have made a Bench Trio Oneshots book! So go check it out if you want to!

Have a great day/night!