"Oh, he said he works for Lexus. Apparently, they are launching a new model in their luxury cars series and they want you in their commercial" She explained, showing him the man's business card.

"Oh okay. I'll have Dani call them up and finalize the schedule" He said as he did up the buttons on his shirt. Riele simply nodded her head and pulled out her phone to check her messages.

Just then Daniella, Jace's manager knocked on the door and came in. "Mr. Norman, I have some great news!" She said with a wide grin on her face.

"What is it, Dani?" Jace inquired, smiling politely.

"GQ magazine just released the list of top 20 male models in the country and you made the list!" Dani informed, her face gleaming with excitement.

On hearing that, Riele jumped to her feet. "Oh wow, baby, that's wonderful!" She exclaimed, her eyes shining with happiness as she pulled Jace for a deep kiss.

Pulling away, Jace looked from his girlfriend to his manager, scrunching his eyebrows in befuddlement. "Who.... me?"

"Yes and they said that you will have a photoshoot some time next week...." Dani was interrupted by Jace.

"Dani, are you sure that it was really me because I don't think I'm that famous" He asked to be certain.

Riele shook her head, admiring her boyfriend's humble nature. "Baby, you gotta accept it. You are famous now"

"Yes, you are, Mr. Norman" Dani insisted as she pulled out her tablet and showed him the email she had received from the magazine.

"You know, they are calling you a modelling sensation. In fact, The Trend Spotter magazine published an article last week and they referred to you as "sex on legs" Dani spoke further.

At that last sentence, Riele raised her eyebrow in surprise and glanced sideways at Jace, who happened to be looking down, blushing shyly.

After Dani had given Jace a run down of his schedule for the next day, Riele gave her the business card she had received from the older man and told her about the commercial.

Daniella nodded her head. "Okay, is it just going to be a commercial or do they want to do a photoshoot as well?" She inquired, making a note of it in her diary.

Riele tilted her head thoughtfully. "I'm not really sure" She finally replied.

"That's okay, I'll ask them when I contact them" Dani said, putting the card in her purse.

"Thank you, Dani. And please make sure that it is not until after Tuesday" Jace added.

Dani looked up from her book, tilting her head in puzzlement. "Until Tuesday?"

"Ahh, yeah, it's our daughter's first birthday and we're all going to Disney world for the weekend to celebrate it" Riele answered causing Jace to grin from ear to ear. Every time Riele said "our daughter" or "our kids", it pulled at his heart strings.

"Oh, that's nice" Dani smiled, making a mental note to get Ruby a present for her birthday. In the short time she had started working as Jace's manager, she had come to adore their cute little daughter.

Saying goodbye to Dani, Jace and Riele left. On their way home, Jace cleared his throat, garnering Riele's attention. "Ahh, Rie, can I ask you something?" He spoke hesitantly.

"What is it, baby?" Riele inquired, maintaining one eye on the road.

"I was wondering if.... uhm... would it....would it be alright if we went to Sunland Park after the trip?"