𝐱𝐱. 𝐕𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Mulai dari awal

As I entered the residence I was enamored by the beautiful interior. A huge chandelier hung centerpiece over a gorgeous stone table lined with many different decorations, a picture of Celina smiling wide with the Beckham's sat amongst them.

"You all look really happy here!" I mentioned.

Celina was confused for a split second before I pointed at the photo, "Oh, yes! that was taken when I met Brooklyn's family for the first time." She spoke nonchalantly as if the family in question weren't David and Victoria Beckham, "It was a really fun day."

She laughed when she saw my shocked expression but didn't say a word, rather motioning for me to follow her through the house as we made it to the backyard where Brooklyn was grilling some steaks – revealing where the wonderful smell was coming from. Celina did a small jog over to him, leaving a sweet kiss on his cheek which then turned into a full kiss that, if I weren't use to PDA by now, would've made me want to curl up and hide.

"This is Caroline—the interviewer from British Vogue that I told you was coming over today." The sweet girl spoke to Brooklyn as she held onto his arm. He smiled, placing the tongs he was holding on a table nearby then closing the grill lid. He wiped his hands on the towel thrown over his shoulders then stuck out one hand for me to shake and I gratefully did.

"It's nice to meet you! Celina has been talking about this interview for the past two weeks so I'm excited and relieved that you are finally here." The three of us laughed at Brooklyn's subtle jab before we both dropped our hands back to our sides.

    "It's good to be here! You both have been very welcoming."

The couple shook their heads and waved me off, "No need to thank us for having good manners." Brooklyn spoke for the both of them.

I agreed silently, noting that the pair were obviously raised well despite their privileged background, not only that, but I also noticed the huge diamond ring on Celina's finger.

Brooklyn looked over at the grill and whispered something to Celina to which she nodded at and let go of his arm. "I have to finish cooking these steaks, but once again, it was nice to meet you!"

I nodded and thanked him before Celina begun scurrying us off to the other end of the backyard and I trailed closely behind her, "He's very sweet. I see why you two are always so happy." I spoke as an attempt to get some conversation going again.

Celina giggled as she tucked a piece of her blonde hair that was now shoulder length, behind her ears, "He is. We were acquaintances for a while before we got to truly know each other and he was always like a big teddy bear."

As we sat in a small patio area I couldn't help but notice the bright pink shade on Celina's cheeks. That combined with her ring was more than enough proof of the blossoming young love. If I had any doubt before that these two were in love, it was completely thrown out of the window now. I placed my bag and recorder on the table while Celina sat quietly, waiting patiently for me to officially begin our interview. When I was finally done setting up, I pressed record and asked the most pressing question.

"How does it feel being a superstar?"

Celina laughed immediately after my question, "Superstar is an overstatement, but I greatly appreciate it," I sent her a smile before she continued, "But, no, really it's been so great seeing so many people connect with my album. The numbers and statistics are fun to look at but seeing how my fans have been responding has been so overwhelming in a good way. This album was created during my hiatus which was... very tough, but it has helped create so many wonderful memories."