Chapter 4

I'm currently on my way to the building right now because I have a meeting to attend. I don't have classes today but after the meeting, I'll be heading home because I still need to finish my presentation for tomorrow.

When I arrived, I asked some of the employees where the meeting will be held and they kindly showed me where it is. I thanked the lady before entering the room.

As I entered, I saw Mr. Morgan, Mrs. Wilson, probably 10 or more models and I assume some photographers too because they have their cameras around their necks. The CEO isn't here today, probably in another meeting.

I greeted everyone before taking a seat at the vacant chair.

"So, I guess everyone's here already" Mr. Morgan started. "So the reason why I called everyone here is that we're planning on giving these models their very own personal photographers and videographers," he informed, pointing at all of us.

"So basically, the photographers will be there with the girls when they're shooting or filming. For the upcoming VS fashion show, you'd be filming and capturing your models only, but if you want to take photos of the other models, it's fine, but know your priority. You'd be going with them and traveling with them on their schedules. And for Dior's case, don't worry, their schedules aren't going against yours. And when it comes to big productions, like those big campaigns, you guys don't have to worry about that. We have Mr. Quinton. I don't know If I forgot something, but if you have any concerns or questions, feel free to ask before we reveal your pairs." Mrs. Wilson explained with a smile.

The guy beside me raised his hands. "So will be going everywhere with them? Is that what you mean, ma'am?" he asked.

"No. Only if necessary. It's like a personal assistant, but not. You're only going to go with them if they'll have photoshoots or film something. Is that clear?" Mrs. Wilson said and we nodded.

A woman also raised her hand. "How about the other models?" she asked. "Are they the only ones whose getting a personal photographer?" she politely asked, pointing at the ladies.

"Yes. The other models didn't agree about it, only them. And these 12 ladies here are one of the busiest and most booked models and we think it's also good to give them their very own so we won't have to call random photographers here knowing mostly all of you are busy sometimes." Mr. Morgan answered.

"Any more concern? None? How about you, Dior?" Mrs. Wilson looked at me.

"Um, how come their schedule doesn't go against mine when you said their the busiest? and you said there will be traveling, I can't just leave when I have classes." I said.

"You don't have to worry about that, Dior. Your partner's manager arranged her schedule and they have no complaints about that. They are glad when they found out you're going to be her partner," Mr. Morgan answered me, smiling.

"They don't have to do that though. I could've just stayed here in the studio." I said, shyly.

Cause seriously, no need to do that. I'm just being a burden to whoever my partner is.

"You'll be busier if you stay here. This is better because you can only focus on one model." Mr. Morgan said, smiling.

I just sighed and nodded. Maybe he's right. I'm glad whoever my partner is, they're very understanding.

"Okay, no more questions?" Mrs. Wilson asked. I raised my head again and she nodded.

"Who's Mr. Quinton by the way?" I asked curiously.

"Quinton Miller. He's the official videographer and editor of VS for filming videos for our campaign." She answered. "Are then any more questions before we proceed?" We shook our heads no. "Okay, now we'll announce the pairs."

"Lily and Ken, Candice and..." I didn't listen to it anymore, I just waited until I heard my name.

"-and lastly... Dior and Taylor. So those are the pairs, I hope you all can get along. Just wait for the further meetings. If the girls have schedules today, you may start now. But if you still have concerns, feel free to come to my office. That's all, thank you very much." Mrs. Wilson ended with a smile.

We all stood up and exit the area.

I was trying to find my wallet in my bag when I felt a tap on my shoulders. I turn around and saw Taylor smiling.

"Hi there Taylor," I said before turning back to my bag again to find it.

"Hey. I'm glad you're my partner, I just found out yesterday. You know, I really wanted to know more about you the other night but I didn't get the chance to since you're busy talking with the others, and you also fell asleep in the van." She chuckled.

I looked back at her when I finally found my wallet.

"I'm glad too, Taylor. Thanks. I was super tired that night since I'm not used to staying up late, sorry." I said shyly, scratching my nape. "Did you choose me to be your partner or..."

"No, they said we were picked randomly. Do you want to change partner?" she asked and I saw how her expression fell.

"No no, I was just asking. I'm glad too, really. You and your management are so understanding, you guys even rescheduled your scheds for me." I said honestly.

"Uh, actually, I was the one who ask my management for that. When we found out you're going to be my partner, I know how busy and focused you are at school, so I kindaa asked them to do that. They're more than glad that we were paired." She explained, timidly.

"Wow uh, thank you, Taylor, but uh why did they agree to that easily?" I asked, curiously.

"Well, you see Martin visited our quarters the other day, and he was bragging about you like a proud father. So they know who you are and your skills."

I looked at her in disbelief. Why would he do that? Sometimes I found that guy creepy now. He keeps doing all these stuff and I don't know why. He keeps giving me special treatments. Does he like me or something?

Ew no.

I cringed at the thought of that. But why tho? That guy's mysterious.

I then nodded at her. "I didn't know. Why is he like that?" I mumbled.

"I don't know either. Uh, do you want to grab some lunch?" she said shrugging about the man. "We can talk about our partnership." She laughed, awkwardly, slightly nudging my arm.

I giggled at her silliness. "Sure, Let's go," I replied and we head out of the building, I kept my distance from her making sure no paparazzi swarm her and ask weird questions.

"So why did you agree on having a personal photographer?" I asked after our orders arrived. We are seated in a secluded part of the restaurant so we don't have to worry.

"I was thinking that maybe I can get close with mine so it'll be less awkward. We always get random photographers and videographers and I get awkward when that person is new to me," she explained, looking at her food.

"I hope you're not awkward with me anymore." I smiled.

"Of course" she smiled back. "Are we friends now?" she extended her hand.

"Friends." I shook her hand.

"So, when is your first schedule with me?" I asked her.

She wiped the sides of her mouth before talking. "I'm going to do a vlog about make-up this coming Wednesday, but I can film myself. And we'll be having a photo shoot for my Victoria's Secret campaign on Saturday and Sunday. The rest my manager will send to you, he even ask me for your number by the way." she informed.

"Okay cool. I'll give it to you later after our meal. I'm excited to work with you." I smiled after sipping my juice.

"I'm excited too." She smiled back.

After our much-needed meal and a few more talks, we exchanged numbers, bid our goodbyes, and went our separate ways.

I went back to my apartment to change and went straight to school for my business class.