Chapter 2

"Job well-done everybody! Everybody did a good job" Mr. Morgan shouted, grinning happily. He then motioned me to go near him, which I followed.

"First-day kid, you're already doing a good job. I'm looking forward to our future shoots." He said, shaking my shoulders lightly.

"Thank you, sir. I really enjoyed today, thanks for the job offer too, I really appreciate it." I replied, gratefully.

"No problem kid. I should be the one thankful, you got some good skills"

I chuckled. "I don't think I have skills. I just did some clicking and adjusting, I didn't know the photos will come out so well"

"Still, you're great, Dior." He smiled before turning his back on me. "Since everyone did a good job, as always" He playfully whispered the last words making everyone laugh. "And since it's Dior's first day here at the company, why don't we celebrate, yeah? We need some relaxation for a bit since the upcoming days are going to be busy again. Let's go grab some drinks, my treat" He winked.

Everyone clapped their hands and we all complimented each other for doing a good job. I went back home to change my clothes and head back to the building again since Mr. Morgan suggested we should all go together. Two vans will be picking us up to the club Mr. Morgan rented. One for the staff and for the models earlier. It's only a few of us going, probably six, excluding Mr. Morgan and the models. The other staff declined since they have their personal reasons. I didn't want to go too because I'm not really good at socializing and clubbing, but Mr. Morgan said earlier that I'm one of the reasons why we're going, so I don't want to be rude and refuse. I don't even drink actually.

We arrived at the club and they thanked God there were no paparazzi, especially when the models are with us. We entered the club and there were only a few people there, he did rent the whole club, but since it's only a few of us coming, he just let the club personnel let the other customers in. We then made our way to the VIP room. I don't know why he rented this whole big club, then we're just going to stay in this room. But, who cares.

As we sat down there on the lounge, they all ordered their drink, but I didn't. What would I order then? Ice? But they probably have some juice so I'll just ask. I was about to ask the bartender when Lily, one of my co-workers, interrupted me by handing me a bottle of beer.

"Uh, no thanks. I don't drink" I politely declined. That's when the realization hit her.

"Oh my god right your still 18. I'm so sorry. What do you want to drink then, juice or iced tea?" She asked.

"Iced tea's fine" I answered giving her a small smile. She nodded before living me to get some.

I sat there talking to Mr. Morgan and the other staff while waiting for my drink Lily grabbed for me. After a few minutes, she came back and gave me the cold drink then she sat back in her seat. I mouthed her a small 'thank you' before taking a sip. After a few moments of chit-chatting with them, I've been noticing one of the models kept glancing in our direction from the other table, not far from us.

It's Elsa.

I don't know if she's looking at me or not, but every time I caught her looking, she pretends like she's looking somewhere else. I don't want to assume, so I just shrugged it.

My glass is already empty so I went to the bar for a refill. I sat at their stool waiting then I noticed someone sat beside me. It's her. Elsa. I just smiled at her and then focused waiting for my drink.

"Hey, Dior" she called. I look at her and she was grinning. Her face is red, I'm guessing she's already drunk.

"Hey" I replied and gave her a small smile.

"You're cute" she bluntly said making me blush a little.

"And you're drunk" I joked, It's not even a joke, she's really drunk.

"What?" she said leaning closer.

"Oh, I said thank you. You're cute too" I said, making her face redder than she is a few seconds ago.

"Thank you" she mumbled before taking a sip on her glass.

The bartender came back and gave me my drink. I think that she was also here for a refill so I went back to my seat to continue our conversation but before I could go, she grabbed my arm. I look back at her confused.

"Do you wanna come to join us? You know, have a little talk?" she raised her brows waiting for my answer.

"Uh, sure. One sec, I'll be there." She let go of me and then she went back to the other girls. I told Mr. Morgan and the others that I'll be joining them and they said it was fine so I went to the model's table. Elsa gently tap the seat beside her, so I went there and sat with her.

"Hi, Dior" they all greeted.

"Hello, ladies" I replied, timidly. I'm getting shy around them again. I noticed too that two girls are already sleeping, I think it's Josephine and Jasmine.

"Want a drink?" Romee offered me a glass of liquor. Before I could speak, Taylor interrupted.

"She just turned 18, Romee." she chuckled. One of the crew probably told them, cause I didn't.

"And? I was 16 when I first drink" she answered back.

"I was a newborn when I first drink" Lais joked, making all of us laugh.

"She's not like you, Romee. Don't force her" Elsa mumbled, she still has her eyes closed while leaning back on the couch.

"Sorry" Romee apologized.

"No, it's fine. I have my iced tea with me. Let's just pretend it's whiskey" I raised my glass and they laugh.

"Tell us about yourself, Dior. What else do you do other than being a photographer?" Lais asked.

"Oh, I'm no photographer. It's my first time working as one, to be honest. I just enjoy taking pictures, I have no skills and all. Maybe the camera has magic" I joked, making them laugh.

"I just graduated high school and I moved from California for college. Our class already started last week, and I only get to work with the company for three days or when I'm free." I continued.

"Wow, that's new. You get to choose your working schedule?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah. I didn't come here to be a photographer, I came here to study. I just accepted the offer, since I also need a job to pay for my expenses. Plus, who declines a VS offer?" I said and chuckled a bit.

"Yeah?! Who?!" we got startled by the one who yelled, when we look at who it was, it was Jasmine who went back to sleep again. We just laugh at her, shaking our heads.

"I'm kinda jealous of you that you get to choose whenever you want to work and you only get to work for three days," Lais said.

"She's a photographer, Lais, not a model. Don't compare her to us. We can't just go to work whenever we wanted to." Romee said.

"Yeah, but she had a contract and works for VS now. I'm just surprised that they let her choose her schedule." Lais said after sipping her drink.

"Still, her work is way different from us, and to top that up, she is a student, and now a working student. Of course, she needs to divide her time between work and school, " Romee explained my side to her friend, seriously.

"Okay sorry" Lais let out a small laugh. "I didn't know you'll get serious about it. Don't worry, Dior. I understand you too," Lais said and smiled at me.

"It's fine. Let's just talk about other stuff" I said and they all nodded in agreement.