Chapter 3

DIOR'S POV

"Hey, Dior!" someone called me. I turned around to see Taylor entering the main door of the building behind me.

"Hi, Taylor. Good morning" I replied, smiling while we continue to walk. I know she's heading to the studio too.

"Good morning. You excited for your second day?" she asked.

"Yep! I don't need to ask you back, I think you're more than excited." I chuckled.

"Oh I'm always excited," she replied, smiling.

When we arrived in the studio, I went to help the crew set up while she went to their dressing room to get ready. I still need Thomas' help with instructing because I still don't know how to do it.

"Move a bit to the side, Josephine! Yeah, good, just like that!" Thomas instructed while I take the model's photos.

"Elsa, move closer to Lais! A little more.....okay good. Move your hair to your left side, Romee. Now all of you look straight at the camera. Yeah fierce, just like that! How is that, Dior?" Thomas asked.

"It's perfect. Just a few more shots, ladies, and we're done." I said while taking a few more photos.

"Okay, we're done! Thank you, ladies. That was perfect." I said to them while smiling.

They went back to their dressing rooms to change while we check the photos.

"Good job today, Dior. Really impressive" Mary complimented.

"Thank you. You guys did great too. I can't wait to work with you again next week." I said to them.

"We can't wait too, Dior. You know after Jeffrey left, we've been struggling to find a good photographer, good thing Mr. Morgan and Mrs. Wilson found you." James said.

"Mrs. Wilson is still out there with the other casting crew finding good photographers and since you're only working here temporarily, I also heard Mr. Morgan is assigning you into something else," Thomas informed, making me arch my brows in confusion.

What does he mean something else? I thought this is going to be my job.

"What do you mean by something else?" I asked, curiously.

"I don't know. I didn't mean to eavesdrop earlier. I just happened to place some papers at his table and heard them talking in the other room." Thomas said.

"Earlier, they suddenly announced a meeting for tomorrow. Maybe that's about you, well, Rebecca said it's for the models and photographers. Maybe you'll find out tomorrow what it is." Mary said.

"Oh, I didn't know. What time?" I asked.

"10:30" she replied, shortly.

"Okay. Let's clean things up, there's one more shoot for this afternoon." I said and we started to clean up the area.

"Hey, Dior" someone called me. I look back and saw Elsa.

"Hi" I replied with a smile then continued to pack some stuff.

"Are you free? Do you want to grab some lunch with me?" She asked.

I turned to her after I finished fixing my bag. "Yeah sure, where do you wanna eat?"

"Anywhere is fine with me," she said, shyly.

I didn't know you were this shy, you were really straightforward yesterday. Or maybe it's just the alcohol.

"How about chipotle?" I suggested.

"Sounds good, let's go?" she smiled. I only nodded then we went out of the room.