"You can even just bring me to the room and see that I know her mom, she knows me. I swear I'm not some stranger. Please" I rambled looking up at the nurse who stopped for a second.

"Room 145, make a right to the last room" "Thank you" I shoved my hands in my jeans and started walking to the room.

I shook my head and looked away from all the patients. I pursed my lips and twisted the door knob to see a crying Rose and Scarlett who was trying to calm her down with Colin. The door made a creak and everyone turned to me.

I'm not sure how I looked like. I don't know if I had a smile on my face that I get to see my best friends after almost a week, or a frown that she has a cast around her and some scratches, or if I looked horrified from being inside the place I hate the most, or even hurt, to see them
as a family.

"hi" i whispered focusing on the two blondes "Fleury!" Rose smiled kicking her legs and a small smile formed on my own by just seeing her. Scarlett had a shocked face, and Colin looked happy to see me, probably after Rose bugging them for me.

Colin stepped away so I could sit in the seat beside Rose and I tucked a piece of my hair before shutting the door and slowly walking over to my Rosie. I took the seat and smiled at Rose.

"Hi Rosie" I swear I could see the lights glimmer and feel my eyes watering, she had scratches on her adorable face.
"YOU CAME!" She yelped with a big smile "I did sweetheart" I smiled tucking her hair behind her ear as well. "You-you're crying fleury! Don't be sad! I am too, I have an ugly cast and ugly scratches on my face" she mumbled and I frowned.

I shook my head and squint my eyes "No. don't say that rosie. These cool scars, they show how tough you are! Don't say they are ugly" i shook my head pressing a kiss onto the forehead with scars and she smiled. "And this cast? It's so so cool! I bet you're the only one who has this in school right? We can draw on it and write stuff! No one else can do that. And these?" I wiped my waterline "They're happy tears because I finally get to see you after a long week" I sigh holding her other hand.

"You really think they're a cool cast?" She pouts "I so do! Do you want me to sign and draw on it? I have a marker in my purse" I dug through my many things and pulled out a sharpie "Yes please!" She smiled and I started drawing flowers and signed my name.

"Mama! Colin! You guys sign it!" She said and the two of them signed it as well. "See! Isn't that so cool?! You have our signatures and I bet no one else does." "You're right!"
"I know" I laughed and put the marker back in my purse.

"Fleury?" "Yes?" I looked up "Will you stay here with me?" I sighed and bit my lip "How about.. I stay here till you fall asleep" I whisper "That's no fair! I'm sleepy" "I think its fair I flew here" I wiggled my eyebrows "You flew?!" "In a plane"I laughed "Ohh" "Mhm" I sniffled and smiled at her

"Fleury? I'm sleepy" she frowned "how about.. i sing you one song, any song you want" "painkillers!" "oh yes!" i heard colin whisper and i laughed

"Okay! but this is acapella okay? I dont have any instruments" "it's okay, you're enough" she mumbled and my heart melted

i looked back at a sleeping rose once i finished the song and i smiled. "night rosie" i whispered slowly letting go of her hand. I smiled at the two "I'm going to go, tell rose i hope she feels better" I whispered and closed the door. I ran out of the hospital. It was suffocating, but they made it more than bearable.

"Fleur?" Scarlett pushed through the door, panting.
"Hi" I said regaining my breath with my eyes closer. "Hey, listen to my voice, okay? Breathe, Fleur." She gently held my shoulders and I slowed my breathing down "That's it" she smiled and i looked at her, she had tearstained cheeks and I frowned giving her a hug. "She's going to be okay, she's tough.. like you" I mumbled

"More like you. You hate hospitals" she pulled away "I know, I wasn't thinking" I shook my head "You didn't have to come all the way down here.. what about your Chicago concert tonight? I have a flight at 2pm, I'll make it" I gulped looking away

"Thank you" she said quietly "you're welcome"
"darling?" i felt her stiffen "y-yes?" "thank you too.. flowers" "its nothing" she chuckled

we stared at each other.

i saw an ambulance come and i covered my ears sliding down the wall and walked away. I couldn't think. "Fleur! Breathe slowly! You're panicking" She held my shoulders but I shook my head. But then she hugged me. And it was then when I realized, I always described the hugs she would give me as different from others, comforting. And now I know, it's not the hugs, it's just her.

SCARLETT

she opened the door. i felt my heart leap in seeing her.
I couldn't believe it because for one, she was just in Chicago, and two, she hates hospitals, and three.. I missed her. She wouldn't even go one when she was sick and yet, my daughter, who broke an arm, got her to fly god knows how many miles to see her. I've never felt a rush of feelings in my life, and I didn't know what they were.

I watched as Fleury comforted my daughter in the nicest way possible and everything seemed.. different. As soon as she walked through those doors it's like a light switch was turned on, but for what?

It all so happened quickly, one second she was beside rose and the next she was no where in the room. I told Colin I'd be back and he needed to watch Rose.

I saw Fleur with unease written all over her face outside of the hospital. I tried to comfort her the best I could

After some talking we looked at each other. I could only see the dream that happened once, and now every night.

Maybe I liked Fleur Scott in a different way.

Oh my god.

I liked Fleur Scott in a different way.

At first I thought the dreams were fine but now, I feel different.

I felt my heart shatter when she started sliding down with her hands over her ears to muffle the sounds. I hugged her. The hug that gave me much safety, the one I imagine when I feel sad. What am I thinking?!

I looked at her and stopped.

I liked Fleur Scott.

AUTHORS NOTE !!
birthday special

red flowers 𑁍 scarlett johanssonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara