48

RED FLOWERS
ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴜɢ
ཻུ۪۪₊˚ ━☆*:₀. ℘·˚

2 days later

I was double checking if I had everything I needed since I was leaving New York tonight and I wasn't going to be back in New York till the 13th.

I sat on my luggage as I tried to close it but there was too much things. I looked up when a quiet knock on the door was heard. I got off my luggage and opened the door to be greeted with my favorite blondes. I smiled as Rose jumped into my arms and I twirled her around before setting her down. I smiled at Scarlett and gave her a big hug. "What are you two doing here?" I laughed letting them inside the clean and less cluttered home.

"We're dropping you off to the airport!" Rose exclaimed plopping herself down the floor as she played with Weenie.

"Really?!" I smiled "Yes. We talked to Sarah and she said it was good because if you drove yourself you'd have to leave your car there" "Thank you" I smiled as I once again sat on top of my luggage with mother my legs dangling from the side, trying to zip it closed.

"Here, let me help" Scarlett pushed her hand down on the luggage and I zipped it. "Thank you, again!" "Its no problem! And what are you going to do with Weenie while your gone?"

"I was actually going to drop Weenie off at a like.. place? Im not sure but Sarah said there was this place near your house where dogs can be left until you come back. I figured that would work because I don't really have any friends who can take her in" I frowned sitting beside Rose and pet Weenie's head.

"We could take Weenie!" Rose perked up and my eyes widened "Rosie, thank you for the offer but I'm sure you guys are too busy to take care of her" I laugh and look at Scarlett who was lost in thought for a second.

"Maybe we could" Scarlett said quietly as she sat down beside me "That would be too much to ask, no" I laughed "Wait" she whipped out her phone and called someone

"Hey! Are you busy? Im sorry yeah I know you're at the table read but I was wondering.. do you want a dog?... Not like.. No! Fleur is going on tour and I was wondering..... Yes.... Really?!... Ok I'll see you at home, Bye!"

"Scarlett.. What happens if you are both busy? Right you got that new script for a movie? What happens if you need to leave? And Colin has SNL meetings all week, Rose is at school and-"

"Fleury, don't worry about it! We were the ones who insisted on taking this cutie for a while" She rubbed the back of Weenie's ear and she laid down on her back making me smile. "Are you sure?" I ask her "100%" "YAY!" Rose jumped and I grinned "Well, she's all yours! She's potty trained and well you just need to feed her and play with her" I shrug "Alright.. is there any specific things needed? I mean I've had a dog but you know"

"Uhh wait!" I stand up and grab weenie's things before putting them in a bag "Water dispenser, leash, dog food.. it should last until im back, weenie's favorite toys, andd costumes I still havent put on her.. incase Rose wants to play dress up" I laugh handing the bag to Scarlett.

"Thanks" She smiles slinging the bag on her shoulder "We should get going.." Scarlett led on, standing up.

"Yup.. lets go Rosie!" I held out my hand and she took it.
I grabbed my bags and put them on top of my luggage. "Let me help" Scarlett took one of my hand-carries "thank you" I said and bent down to take Weenie.