43

RED FLOWERS  
ʙᴇᴅ ʀᴇꜱᴛ
ཻུ۪۪₊˚ ━☆*:₀. ℘·˚

I woke up and quickly covered my mouth when I turned to a sleeping Colin. I tiptoed out of the room and went to the other bathroom.

I washed my face and looked at the mirror

What was that?!

I can't be dreaming this

We accidentally roll on the couch.
I land on top of her and I see her with a goofy smile. We stare at each other for a few seconds and I look down to her lips. Something inside tells me to kiss her, so i do without a second thought.

I thought she was going to pull away, she instead cupped my face and deepened the kiss. We didn't stop.

I liked it.

But then I woke up

And then i thought, I liked it.

"Scarlett?" A knock startled me from my thoughts. "Uh yeah?" I said washing my hands "What are you doing?" Colin said with a chuckle "Uh just- washing my hands!" "in the guest bathroom..?" "Yeah! I didn't wanna wake you" i opened the door "Oh alright" He looks at me for a second "Im going to make breakfast" I say, still looking at him "Ok, I'm to dress up for work!" He says loudly walking back.

"Mhm" i hum and go across the hall to rose's room and I stare at the vinyls Fleury had gave her and all the posters of her she had up. I slide the curtains for some sun and sit on her bed looking at all the kind notes she had given Rose.

I laid on her bed for a while just staring at them and I got up putting the vinyl on her record player. Fleury's voice echoed through the room.

I didn't know Rose was a fan of her music until we picked her up from school. I'm glad they have a good friendship.

"I would do whatever you wanted, we don't have to leave the apartment" the lyrics played softly and i wondered who she would do whatever for.

I sighed taking the vinyl out and going downstairs to eat breakfast. I scrolled on social media while waiting for the eggs to cook.

fleuryfleur                                 •••

Liked by galgadot and 32,584 othersfleuryfleur sorry if my next interview is in my room

fleuryfleur sorry if my next interview is in my room. i feel horrible🥲
View all 4,483 comments
fleurshoe covid?!
fleuryfleur @fleurshoehm i have stomach aches atm and my head is pounding but im waiting for the covid test kit to come just incase, sarah is getting it:(
March 21, 2021