𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐭. 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𖣔

You jumped from roof to roof with a sulking Sanemi on you back,
"Come on Sanemi! We're going to eat with the others so please stop sulking?" you asked him for the nth time this day. He only groaned and looked away, "i'm still sleepy.." He replied, your eye unconsciously twitched even though you weren't annoyed, you sighed and started running faster.

"Man your heavy.." you grumbled.
"Stop complaining your the one who decided to carry me." Sanemi tiredly said while looking at the road below you with cheeks flushed in embarrassment. You chuckled and looked ahead of you.

You and Sanemi perked at the sound of footsteps behind you, Sanemi realized who it is and irked making him sulk more. You only smiled at Rengoku and slow down so you guys could be running at the same speed,
"Hello Kyojuro! How is Senjuro?" You asked the jolly man, he laughed and looked ahead
"Hello to you too (Y/N)-san! He's doing great! He really misses you!"
He smiled, you laughed while picking up the pace, "Lovely! Tell him i miss him too! So.. where is everyone else?" You asked smirking,

Sanemi glanced at you before realizing what your trying to do.
Rengoku who was wondering why was Sanemi on your back laughed again
"Behind you!" And as Kyojuro said that Uzui ran past you three, you laughed and started running at full speed with Rengoku following suit.

𖣔

You cheered as you and Sanemi arriving at the restaurant on 3rd placing, Uzui being 2nd and Gyomei being 1st. Everyone else coming in after you, Mitsuri who was 5th grumbled with Obanai who was last following behind her not even caring he lost, you put your best friend down and patted his head. You noticed Mitsuri and Obanai heading towards you so you waved at them. Mitsuri wrapped her arms around you, her tits touching you making you red as hell. "Waaaaahhh!!! (Y/N)-saaaaan!!! Me and Obanai looost!!" The gluttonous beauty cried out, you hugged her and patted her back, "And why were you carrying Shinazugawa-san?!!! Eeek!! I'm so jealous.." she complained again making you sweat drop.

"Don't worry Mitsu! Next time I'll carry you!" You grinned. Sanemi glanced at you before slowly looking away 'sorry she's mine-'
"Wow really?! Your so nice (Y/N)-san!!" She exclaimed, Obanai looked at you with blush under his bandages, '(L/N)-san and Kanroji-san looks so beautiful today as always..' The Serpent Pillar thought with flowers floating around them.

A shadow loomed over before a large arm was slung over your broad shoulders, you looked up and laughed, "hello Uzui-san! How are you doing?" You greeted the tall man, he smiled and walked away with you beside him, Sanemi irked and followed beside you too.
"I am flamboyant as always! You also looked flamboyant as always too (Y/N)-chan!" The albino answered cheerily, you mentally winced from his booming voice and sat down with you in-between your best friend and the man you were currently having a conversation with. You saw Gyomei sitting across from you and beamed, "Long time no see Gyomei-san!" The said male smiled and greeted you too.
You noticed that the Kocho sisters and Giyu wasn't here which made you sad as hell but shook it away. You then noticed Sanemi looking a bit lonely so you clasped his hand in your and rubbed your thumb on his calloused ones. Sanemi looked at you making you smile at his way, he gave you a small smile only you can notice and looked away while blushing immensely, you felt his hand tighten around yours making you sigh and join in the conversation.

𖣔

You walked your way towards the rehabilitation room, and the closer you were to the room the louder you hear the painful and distressed screams from Inosuke and Tanjiro, you started to sweat remembering your experiences back then that you wanted to forget. You stop to take a deep breath before making your way to the room, and there and behold was the two icons getting bent and stretched by the three nurses.
You shuddered and walked towards Aoi,
"Hey Aoi! How's the rehabilitation training? Oh!
Ayume your here too?" You said, the two girls looked at your way

"N-nice to meet you too, (L/N)-san.." Aoi shyly said.

"Hi there (Y/N)-san, i wanted to see the four you've been talking to me about yesterday and.. their pretty loud.." Ayume greeted not really liking loud things.

You chuckled and looked at the two low ranked slayers who was excitedly waving at you. You waved back with the same energy before continuing the conversation you were having with the two ravennettes.
"How are their wounds going? Is Zenitsu slowly going back to normal?" Aoi nodded,
"Y-yes, their wounds are healing and Zenitsu is slowly growing back. Although even though he wants to go back to normal he just won't drink his medicines! Sheesh..what a handful.." the butterfly nurse grumble, you smirked and gave her a thumbs up, "Don't worry! I'll handle him!" You reassured, Aoi only smiled and nodded bashfully. Ayume raised a brow at her before smiling. "Oh! Yeah! Ayume could you remind me to do my paperwork at 5 in the afternoon?" You asked your assistant, she nodded and wrote down on her clipboard,
"Sure" she smiled.

You saw a familiar girl behind the people you were talking to, so you excused yourself and walked towards her. You tapped her shoulder from startling her to the point that she might pass out, she looked behind her and jolted. She immediately stood up and bowed respectfully, "Kanao you really don't have to bow to me! It's fine!" You told her, she looked up at you and pulled out her coin.

Flip

Heads.

"I apologize, I won't do it again" Kanao replied meekly, you awkwardly grinned and placed a hand on her shoulder, "No worries! And.. you also don't have to say sorry all the time. I mean, you didn't really do anything bad! So don't act too uptight around me! You can just be yourself" you said to her, her eyes stared at you admirably before nodding.

You smiled and cracked your knuckles with a mischievous look on your face, "now.. how about i join you guys?" You asked internally cackling. You could sense the two suffering teenagers behind starting to shake in fright.

Well let's just say the rest of the day was filled with laughs and hoarse screaming.

𖣔

~Taisho Secrets~

× Aoi has a crush on you

× In this story Ayume and Aoi are siblings

× Satō unfortunately passed the time when you officially turned into a Hashira

× Sanemi was purposely sulking the moment you started carrying him out of his house

× Uzui would buy you so many expensive accessories that you have a drawer that's completely flooded by the things he bought you.

𖣔