𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐏𝐓. 2

𖣔

You walked around the Flower Estate to search your new friend Shinobu. You were not really injured or anything you just actually wanted to talk to someone since your glorious best friend Sanemi is out for a mission that lasts for two days. Sadly.
You looked around to find the door that leads to the entrance of the garden where Shinobu would always be in the afternoon. Your eyes slowly trailed towards a familiar shoji with a tint of light shining through it before you grinned. You jogged your way excitedly to the door and slid it open only to find the peaceful scenery to be empty. You tilted your head to the side in confusion and sighed, you started to turn around only to be jumpscared by your purple eyed friend.

You only deadpanned since you were already used to those kinds of antics thanks to those mini satans that they call younger siblings. She huffed, "I don't know why expected something more than that.." Shinobu pouted. You chuckled and lifted her chin with her pointer figure. Your tall frame towering over her's as she slightly shrinked, you smirked in accomplishment and then leaned down for close proximity. Your warm breath tickled her ear while she blushed, "Well you gotta try harder than that darling~" (Y/N) smirked. Everyone knows how vulnerable you are when you're with people that are stronger than you, but your not a pussy so you fight back like any other person would do. But when the person you're talking is more vulnerable you'll always leave them blushing. That's how it goes, it honestly feels like reverse psychology for the author.

The ravennette lost it and shoved you away. "What are you saying?! Pervert!!" The oh so adorable girl yelled, (Y/N) scoffed and slowly walked closer before standing behind the ravennette. You then wrapped her arms around her waist, "I apologize~.. i just can't help it when it's someone as gorgeous as you" (Y/N) softly tucked strands of hair behind her ear before pulling away. Shinobu huffed before walking away to sit down on the bench you two would always sit when you bond together. She sat down on the seat before

patting the empty space next to her. You smiled and complied, you sat on the spot where Shinobu patted and stared at the sky.
"So what's the gossip bro?" You asked, she grinned in a mischievous way and you did the same thing.

𖣔

You yawned as you stared into the distance while you sat on the patio. It has been two days and you were just waiting for Sanemi to come home since you wanted to ask him out if he wanted to chill with you since you would be doing work again tomorrow. You always do this so it's part of the imaginary schedule you and Sanemi made. More time passes as you started sweating under the sun, 'when the fuck is that stupid bitch coming back like bro i'm dying right now' you aggressively wiped your face with your handkerchief. Your ears suddenly perked up by the sound of faint footsteps, you looked ahead to see your albino friend and grinned. You headed towards Sanemi and clung onto him like a koala, of course there's not that much of a reaction that came from him besides his pink tinted cheeks, he looked down and patted your head. "Welcome to hell, bi-" you were cut off with a bonk on the head, you looked straight at his face and slapped him.

"*Gasp* HOW DARE YOU"

"🖕"

𖣔

"GIYU MY LO- BITCH" a voice rung out behind the said person, Giyu grumbled quietly and turned around to look up at the tall woman,
[Y/N] with a childish expression, smiled patted the male. The girl is only two inches above him but it still scares Giyu a little from how tall she is.

"Giyu! Yesyes uhm how are you doing? Ready for the mission?"she asked, he didn't know if she was innocently mocking him or genuinely just wanna know but he answered anyways "good and yes i am ready for the mission"
[Y/N] smiled "So blunt, well i am too so.. LET'S A-GO LUIGI!!" She slung an arm around his shoulder and started walking away with him.

'Ruiji?'

𖣔

Bruh im so fookin lazy like dis xhapter so short like wat💀 AND WE'RE BARELY MAKING ANY PROGRESS SO IMMA PUT A TIMESKIP. IM SO SORRY EVERYONE FOR OT POSTING FOR SO LONG AND SHI LIKE THAT I WAS  JUST PROCRASTINATING 😭😭😭

۞

Taisho Secrets!

×Author is very sorry but will not promise that they'll try to do better because they cant keep promises
×Giyu is still confused who Luigi is after the mission
×the author will be aging up minors cus she can and she will
×Uzui is chatting with Kanae recalling the embarrassing shit you did
×this chapter very poorly made

𖣔