Suffragette, suffragette.

Suffragette, suffragette tell us your name!

My name is Anna, and I'm to blame.

Suffragette, suffragette tell us your plan!

Equal rights, you're not a fan.

Suffragette, suffragette we know you'll fall!

No J won't. I will stand tall.

Suffragette, suffragette calm down babe!

I'm not being wild, don't sit there and gape.

Suffragette, suffragette we'd treat you good, if we were your man!

"Suffragette, suffragette" You asked me my name.

C'mon babe!

You were lucky I told you and you took it in vain.

SUFFRAGETTE, SUFFRAGETTE STOP WHAT  YOU SAY!

Suffragette, suffragette where is your dress?

****

Suffragette, suffragette are you acting your best?

****

Suffragette, suffragette yell if you must. Your anger is the only emotion you can utter. Suffragette, suffragette calm your lust. I know I'm pretty but you don't deserve my power. Suffragette, suffragette can you see it now? I want to scream at you as loud as I can, but you've cut my throat out and you've left me all bruised. Suffragette, suffragette can you see it now? I want to punch you but you've taken my hands, you bound them away for your own plans. Suffragette, suffragette why are you afraid? Does making us equal really put you to shame? "If you want something, take it" is what you all say, talking about US in that sort of way. We listened while we cooked your dinner and we watched while we played with the kids. We're taking our rights now. Suffragette. Suffragette. I told you my name. So don't you dare misuse it, but make sure you do, in fact, use it because you asked out of shame.

Anna.