WAIT I'M A MAGICAL COOKIE?!?!

"Ok, what the hell is this?" Blackberry Pie Cookie asked herself as she set down the box she had found in front of her apartment door on a table. She hadn't bought anything recently and the box didn't have a return address, so what gives?

Figuring she had nothing to lose by opening the box, Blackberry Pie quickly got out the box cutter and opened it. Inside was a pair of bright cyan headphones and a letter. Confused by this, Blackberry Pie decided to read the letter first.

Dear Blackberry Pie Cookie,

You might be wondering why you just randomly got a box with a strange accessory inside it. Well I'm pleased to tell you that you are one of the few cookies in this world dubbed 'Magical Cookies'.

The accessory that accompanies this letter is a magical pair of headphones. When evil strikes, use this to transform yourself into Blueberry Kitty Cookie, a Magical Cookie with special abilities like that of a real cat. Please use your power wisely, although I'm sure you'll succeed in that part.

Best wishes,

ED

Blackberry Pie had to stop and process the letter for a minute, only to reread it again. Her? A Magical Cookie? No way right? This had to be a prank!

Looking at the headphones in her hand, Blackberry Pie gave out a sigh.

"Well, there's one way to find out if this is a trick or not. Lemme just put these on real quick."

As soon as the headphones were on, Blackberry Pie felt herself changing. Her short, dark purple hair started to rapidly grow in length, changing to black and bright blue. Her single ponytail multiplied into two and her T-shirt was changed into one with off-shoulder sleeves and a bright green symbol over her heart. Her pants changed into jean-shorts and her socks turned dark blue and gained red ribbons that were tied around her calfs. Her shoes became dark purple, she gained dark blue and purple fingerless gloves with a red bracelet on her right wrist, and her glasses frame changed to a magenta color. To finish everything off, her normal ears disappeared and were replaced with cat-like ones on top of her head, as well as gaining a tail the same color as her hair and her nails becoming much sharper.

The letter was right, she was now Blueberry Kitty Cookie.

"Holy crap." Blueberry Kitty said softly to herself as she looked in a nearby mirror. "HOLY CRAP! I'M A MAGICAL COOKIE, WHAT THE HELL? THIS IS FRICKEN AMAZING oh my god I have to breathe!"

She could barely control her excitement, Blueberry Kitty had been a fan of Magical Cookie for as long as she could remember, and now she was actually one of them! It was like a dream come true.

"Ok, I should take this off now before I have a mental breakdown." Blueberry Kitty told herself as she took off the headphones, transforming back into Blackberry Pie. "But wow, I'm a Magical Cookie? I should start coming up with an introductory catchphrase and stuff like that, maybe I could even start a CookieTube channel..." Blackberry Pie quickly got out her phone and started writing down all her ideas, not being able to wait until she got to fully explore her powers.

[A few weeks later]

"Wow, the letter wasn't joking, you really do have all the abilities of a cat!" Blueberry Kitty Cookie's best friend Castella Cookie said to her as she jumped all over the ledges of Castella's house. The very next day after finding out she was a Magical Cookie, Blueberry Kitty told Castella about her being a Magical Cookie. Since then, the two have been meeting up everyday after school to explore more of Blueberry Kitty's powers.

So far, it seemed she had heightened senses, the ability to see very well in the dark, much stronger legs, the ability to land on her feet no matter what the height of the fall was, and much better endurance and stamina. Nothing super special, but it was awesome nonetheless.