"And you look hot in it," he said.

"Obviously," I said, trying to feel confident, but the damn insecurities were trying to take that away from me.

Well, I suppose it was more of a trust issue, not insecurities. I couldn't care less what people thought of me, but if Nic... If this was just a prank...

Oh my God, just fucking stop...

Nic stood in front of his father, yelling at him to get his hands off me, his boyfriend, risking his entire future in the process. He was not going to prank me into wearing a fucking skirt in public for shits and giggles.

I took in a deep breath, feeling calmer, and placed my hand on his leg.

"If you play nice, I may let you take it off me tonight," I murmured, giving him a light squeeze.

He nearly swerved off the road.

*****

I had massive trouble getting ready for our date later that evening. I found it was nearly impossible to get anything done after I put on the skirt, a long-sleeved black shirt, black pants made of thin fabric to hide my scars, and leather boots.

Why?

"Nic, for crying out loud..." I muttered when I had – once again – his hands on my hips and lips on my neck.

His only reaction was to plant more kisses upward on my neck.

"Your straight is showing," I muttered, and he stopped.

"What?" he asked, stepping in front of me.

"I'm wearing a skirt and you're suddenly horny as hell," I said, turning my back on him.

My insecurities had found a new way to harass me.

He grabbed my hand and twirled me back around, then wrapped his arms around my back.

"First of all, hi, I'm bi, I'd find you hot as hell regardless, and secondly, there are plenty of skirts all around school, but you don't see me humping any of them," he spoke sternly.

I laughed shortly at his words, but I didn't get a chance to reply.

"Hey," he said gently, looking me dead in the eyes, "What can I say? You look hot in that skirt. You. You look hot. And... I don't know, I just... This particular skirt is important. I don't know if you feel that way, but I do. And it suits you so well. Like it's made for you."

"Fine. I'm sorry... I'm just... I don't know..."

"It's a big step, I get that," he said quietly. "You don't have to wear it if you don't want to. I already got to see you in it today, so my wish has been fulfilled."

"Ugh, why are you so good with words..." I muttered, feeling much better again.

"You know me. I'm mister perfect," he said jokingly.

"I don't know about that. I've made you do some pretty imperfect things," I said.

"And you're making me want to do many more imperfect things right now..." he murmured, his eyes trailing down on my body.

At least I have lube now. Fuck, what...?

I shook those thoughts out of my head.

"Back off or I will change into jeans," I told him, stepping away from him.

"I'll try," he said with a mischievous smirk.

"I need to get ready," I told him, and grabbed my makeup bag.