Chandler Riggs (Carl Grimes)

-----------------------------------------------------

Date of Birth: 27 June 1999, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Nickname: ChairHandler

Height: 5' 4¼" (1.63 m)

Chandler Riggs was born on June 27, 1999 in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. He is an actor, known for The Walking Dead (2010), Get Low (2009) and Jesus H. Zombie (2006).

Chandler Carlton Riggs is an American child actor.

Riggs played a Munchkin in his musical theater debut, Atlanta's Fox Theater production of The Wizard of Oz, and got his first major acting break in the 2009 film Get Low (as the character Tom)

The Walking Dead

At age 10, Riggs was cast in his biggest role to date: Carl Grimes on the The Walking Dead, an AMC television horror drama series. Grimes, his family and friends fight to survive in a violent apocalyptic world populated with zombies and the few surviving humans, some of whom are even more diabolical and dangerous than the zombies. The drama is the highest rated in cable television history and has smashed all previous ratings records.[9] In 2012 and 2013, Riggs was nominated for the Young Artist Award for Best Leading Young Actor for his role on the show.

Riggs had previously worked with executive producer Gale Anne Hurd on the television movie The Wronged Man.

Riggs' hobbies include swimming, mountain biking, rollerblading and skiing. He is a drummer and tap dancer. Riggs' father, William, is a member of the band Jillhammer

Trivia:

He has a younger brother.

His parents are William Riggs and Gina Ann Riggs.

His favorite movie is The Mist (2007).

He organizes a fan meeting every year.

Riggs was born in Atlanta, Georgia, the son of Gina Ann Carlton and William Riggs.

Riggs was cast as Carl Grimes on the AMC television series The Walking Dead (2010) at the age of 10.

Since February 2013 he has been enrolled in public school again. On May 28, 2014 he finished 9th grade at Etwoah High School in Woodstock, Georgia.

From him:

I don't really read any comics, but when I got casted on the show, I starting reading 'The Walking Dead' comics. I felt like I needed a better idea of the character.

I'm really into, like, electric pop music and dubstep, things like that.

I really like Deadmau5 and Coyote Kisses. And Foo Fighters too, I like rock.

I do a lot of video games - I have a YouTube channel where I record me playing video games with my friends and post it. That's a hobby I have and a lot of what I do in my off time.

Since in that world the idea of the dead coming back to life never existed, they didn't have a name to call them, so they called them walkers

***

Hey uhmmm, I can't get a picture of Chandler because whenever I put the URL of the picture (I'm Using laptop) it will say I need to add https:/ which I have

So I'll try next time on my phone. Wait for another update later on. All updates will be on Tuesday

With deathly and chaos regards,

Reaps