we both had our chance [ N.R ]

Start from the beginning

 "I just think it's very important question and I really think I need to know," she said, "just tell me." 

 she just let's our a fake cry, "honestly, just tell me the question." I said softly.

 she wipe her fake tears making me smile at her goofiness, "I'm sorry, it's just like it really gets me emotional sometimes." 

 "you weren't even asking anything yet." Tony mumbled not noticing it was loud, "shut up." y/n said sternly and Tony put his hand up. 

 "um, are you ready for the question?" she asked looking at me, "yes y/n, very ready." I replied, rolling my eyes playfully.

 "I wonder what the question is," I heard wanda said, "we're all curious." Steve replied.

 "do you..." she starts and I raised my eyebrows, all of us are listening carefully, "do you know the muffin man?" she finished with innocent smile. 

 "no, bec— wait what!?" I said while the others are laughing, "did you just trolled me?" I exclaimed when realization hit me. 

 she shrugged looking at me with innocent eyes pretending like she didn't just tricked us, "oh my god, I can't believe I waited just to get that!" Wanda exclaimed still laughing. 

 "you're crazy, Y/LN." Clint said shaking his head, "you got us all invested in there." Bruce added.

 "but, who's the muffin man?" Thor asked curiously making us including y/n, laugh once again. I shook my head looking at her and found her looking at me already. 

 god, I'm falling for her.

 —

 A year had passed and I'm definitely inlove with her, I can't believe in just short time she already made me fall for her.

 for the third month she's staying here, that's when I realized, I've fallen for her. I didn't say anything or confess because I don't want to ruin anything that we have. 

 so, basically, I'm hiding my feelings for her for over few months now. The team knows about it and keep pushing me to make a move or atleast confess but I can't. I don't want to.

 I can't lose her, she's everything to me, and I'll do anything just to keep her close even if it means I have to hide my feelings forever and just be here friend.

 —

 I was sitting alone while looking at Y/N with one of the biggest smile on her face. she was wearing this gorgeous wedding gown that suits her well while interacting with the people.

 I saw her excuse herself before making eye contact with me and walking towards my direction.

 "well, hello there, darling." I said with a grin causing her to let out a giggle, "hello to you too." she said with a smile.

 "how you feeling? are you having fun?" I asked her softly, "It was fun but tiring." she replied with a dramatic sigh.

 I laugh and shook my head, "atleast you're happy."

 "very happy, thank you so much for everything, Natasha. you're the best!" she happily said and I wave my hand, "psh, that's nothing. you're the best also." 

 she pulled me into a tight hug, a satisfied sigh falling out of my mouth. 

 "thank you, nat." she mumbled but enough for me to hear, "thank you for coming and supporting my wedding." she added and I felt my heart clenched remembering that it wasn't our wedding, I was here because she got married to someone else.

 "It's nothing," I quietly said and pulled away. 

 "I have something to tell you," she said and I furrowed my eyebrows, "what is it?" I asked with confusion. 

 "you know, before I met Nadia, I was actually... I was uhm..." she said nervously having a battle inside if she should tell me or what.

 I held her hand and look at her worriedly, "was what?" she gave me a half smile before continuing, "I was actually inlove with you."

 in that time, I felt my world crashed. she felt the same way for me.

 "but, you know, I was scared because in my mind once I confess you might push me away so I hid it for so long until she came into my life." she said glancing at her wife who's talking with the team, her eyes sparkling and full of admiration especially love while mines starting to become watery.

 "wow, I uh, I don't know what to say." I quietly said and look down, "you don't need to say anything. I already moved on from you, I have the perfect wife." she softly said before excusing herself.

 my eyes followed her and saw her approach Nadia, pecking her lips and wrapping her arms around her waist. 

 I'm definitely happy for her but then again, remembering what she said few seconds ago, I can't help but to think what's waiting for us if we both admitted our feelings for eachother.

 maybe if I did confess before and didn't let my fear get the best of me, I wouldn't be here right now. sitting while looking at her starting her life in someone else's arms.

 I had my chance, we both had but we're to afraid to admit, confess, and make a move.

  ________

 another angst? don't hate me! enjoy reading, and if you like someone confess before it's too late. if you got rejected, then move on! 

ps; yo, guys, gonna say this once again i already published my w.m oneshots book! go check it out and if you have a request, just message me or leave a comment there <3 

m oneshots book! go check it out and if you have a request, just message me or leave a comment there <3 

- G.J