Together?

Harry groans as he finally wakes up. He looks around the room to find himself at a large round table. Four men in suits stand at the door, guarding it. Another two men sit at the table in suits too.

Harry glancing to his side, hissing at the pain in his neck and the bright light shining into his eyes. He sees another man stirring to his right. This man has brown feathery hair and thin lips. When his eyes finally open, Harry gets mesmerized by the shocking blue.

"Wha- What's going on?" The man says in a groan.

A man, two chairs to the left, with blond hair, shakes his head tiredly. He opens his eyes and immediately shouts, "Zayn? Zayn!"

"I'm okay." A man to Harry's immediate left groans. "I'm okay."

The blond man hurries out of his chair to rush to the side of the Zayn man. He helps Zayn up and looks to the men in the suits. "Let us go!"

"No." A man in a chair says as he looks to each one of us. "We need you here."

The blue-eyed man stands from his chair angrily. "What do you want with us?"

The other man that sat at the table introduces, "My name is Nick Grimshaw. And this is James Cordon. We are the directors of the Hero Defense Force, or HDF."

The blond man scoffs, "And what would any of us have to do with that?"

Director Cordon chuckles, "There's no need to play dumb, Horan."

The blond man is taken aback. He looks from the man in his arms to the directors. A glare forms on his face.

Harry finally stand up and points a finger at the directors, "You have no right to kidnap us!"

"Sit." Director Grimshaw says. "Now. Or we'll have to use force against you."

The four men guarding the door pull the guns up to point at Harry. The blue eyed man Harry first noticed automatically steps in front of him out of protective instinct. Harry looks at the man in front of him, curious as to why a stranger would get shot for him.

Director Cordon laughs, "Isn't this kinda ironic?" Grimshaw shrugs, glancing to the other director and he nods. Cordon comes out with it, "You wouldn't step in front of him if you knew who he was."

The man looks back at Harry, an eyebrow raised. He looks back at the directors. "Of course I would." He states. "Why wouldn't I?"

Cordon states lazily, "Cause he's your sworn enemy. Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson, Blaze and Polar, in a room together." They laugh to themselves.

Louis looks behind him, making eye contact with Harry.

They both suddenly raise their arms at each other, creating weapons from their powers. They swipe at each other, both dodging and blocking like it was a performed dance.

Louis hit Harry's sword of fire out of his hand, it immediately turned to smoke. Harry kicked the ice dagger from Louis' grip. It shattered on the tile floor.

Louis went to grab Harry's wrist, but once they made contact with each other's skin, they were flung across the room by an invisible force between them. They both hit the ground, lying on their backs.

Louis held his hand close to his chest as he cried out, "What did you do to me?"

Harry shouts, "Me? What did you do to me?" He hovers one hand over his wrist as he holds it close to himself.

At that moment, they realized that Blaze and Polar had never made skin-to-skin contact before. They both wear gloves as a part of their uniforms so each time they have a fight, it's not them physically touching each other's skin.
So, this is new.

"Enough!" Grimshaw shouts as he stands up. "You two must never touch again! We can't risk you injuring each other and not being at your fullest for your battle!"

Niall slams his hands on the table and shouts, "What battle?" Every guard points their gun at him but he continues his glare at the directors. "What is this?" He shouts, triggering one of the guards to pull the trigger.

Niall's path is blocked by the invisible deflection of his own power. The bullet takes a right angle into the wall.

Cordon sighs and looks at the guard, "Really? I told you to only use the guns on one of the other three! He could easily kill you with that thing!"

Zayn's eyes widen at Niall. He steps back from him and mutters, "You're Steel?"

Niall turns to him, reaching out. Zayn jumps away from Niall's hands. "Wait baby, please let me explain!"

Grimshaw interrupts, "Now don't act like you don't have secrets from him either, Bolt."

Niall looks at Grimshaw, then back at Zayn. A confused frown on his face, "Wait what? You're Bolt?"

Zayn looks away, confirming Niall's suspicion.

"Anyway," Cordon says, "While we get you two," he points at Harry and Louis, "Some medical attention, we'll go over why you're here."