Reaching the end

(Hunter)
I got out of bed after emery fell asleep and decided to go and get something to eat after getting dressed. Walking in the kitchen, I saw Anthony there and when he spotted me, he started to smirk.

" what's with that look?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders as he went back to doing what he was doing.

" oh it's nothing. I heard a lot of moaning and screams, congrats by the way." He replied, making me blush as he started laughing.

" y-you heard? That means that everyone else did." I groan as I shook my head, embarrassed that everyone knew what emery and I were doing.

" don't worry too much. I got everyone in the theater room to watch a movie, so they have no idea what went down. Your mother on the other hand said that she was leaving because she didn't want to vomit. She hightailed it out of here, saying some shit about talking to emery another time." That was even worse. Even my mother heard everything.

" aww here it is. Gregory made these cookies earlier and hid them. Saying that they were for you and emery but I just have to take a few of it." I raised my eyebrow at Anthony who started munching on the cookies as if I wasn't there.

" don't finish it all. They are for me not you." I grabbed the container from him which had him glaring at me.

" what about Treyton?" I asked as I started to eat the delicious chocolate chip cookies that Gregory made.

" still talking to that girl. I have no idea what I'm going to do hunter." I remembered the time when I used to confide in Anthony about emery. I knew what he was going through.

" why don't you just talk to him like I've said before? If you put this off any longer, you'll only lose him." I suggested which had him sighing.

" if only it was that easy. My black ass isn't as brave as you." I chuckled at his reply.

" it's not really about bravery. It's about going after who you love. Did everyone eat already?" I asked and he nodded his head.

" yeah. Oh before I forgot your pizza is in the fridge. I took a few slices before putting it in there though." Typical. I rolled my eyes and took up the container with the cookies, grabbing two bottles of water in the process.

" I'm going back to my husband before he wakes up. I'll talk to you later." He waves me off as he continued to eat his remaining cookies. I just hope that he gets over being so scared and talk to Treyton soon. I wouldn't want him to get hurt. At least I got over my fear and took a chance at going after emery and now he's here with me. That's called taking a risk. Look at where it got me now? I'm with the one person I've been so in love with, so obsessed with. In the end, it paid off...literally. I'm happy that he's with me, no matter how I got him here.

He's here now and that's all that matters.