"Breaking news! The eight missing high school kids were students from our school."

"These are the nine castaways."

-"Saiko's private boat sunk."

"Kokomi Teruhashi and Y/n L/n was on the boat?"

"Y/n L/n fell ill and went unconscious for the entirety!"

"Nasty Saiko family rumors!"

"Exclusive interview with one of the survivors."

Nendo, who happened to be standing by Saiki pointed to one of the newspapers. "That's you, little guy."

Saiki ignores him and glares at the articles. "What is this ridiculous newspaper? Give me a break. I'll need to do something fast." He stares at a specific newspaper cover that shows Kaidou talking. "I must deal with this newspaper and you."

"Excuse me."

Saiki turns around to see-

What the fuck? Deadass, this is the bitch who wants to put up bullshit? You're telling me this annoying looking girl who definitely looks like she answers Karen whenever someone asks her what she wants to be when she gets older, is the one causing...

What the fuck? Deadass, this is the bitch who wants to put up bullshit? You're telling me this annoying looking girl who definitely looks like she answers Karen whenever someone asks her what she wants to be when she gets older, is the one causing drama?

Seriously, what the fuck is this?

Anyways-

"Aren't you Kusuo Saiki? I'm Manako Juten, a member of the newspaper club." Didn't ask but okay. "Could we talk about your experience on the deserted island?"

'Newspaper club? Do she's the one who wrote this ridiculous article?' Saiki thinks to himself while staring at her. "I have nothing to say. I'd like you to kill this story." He spoke to her before walking away with Nendo.

"He totally ignored us." The supposit camera man told the annoying news woman.

"Take his picture." She demanded.

"Okay."

"Once he knows how terrifying we are, he will be dying to cooperate." Bitch-

A FEW HOURS LATER

"What's wrong with big sis?" Naomi asks as she sits criss-cross on the living room floor. Her gaze locked on Y/n, who's laying on the sofa with her back pressed to a pillow and a blanket covering her body.

"Nothing's wrong." Y/n from her phone to her sister. "I just have a headache and I can't get up without getting dizzy."

"That's completely fine." Saiki sarcastically says as he sits in the middle of the sofa with Y/n's legs on lap.

For some reason, her legs are always on his lap and she never puts them there. Wonder how that happens.

"I still haven't gotten my ring yet, so sorry." Y/n rolls her eyes. "Be a good strawberry and get me a bowl of Puff-Puffs and some water. Please."