If this is not Love

Pyaar par shabd bahut hote hai,
Par kya Ishq bina kahaniya nahi hoti..
Pucha tha  ek din tumne,
Has gaya main yaad hain tume…

You told me
You'll love me forever
Love? Yes, I know that but how long is forever ?

One day, Monami suddenly found herself in trouble, not bankruptcy or cheater love wali…  But she found that she was incapable of loving someone.

This is probably a disposition flaw, right? She has analyzed this issue very rationally. She was born in a well-off society. Her parents are harmonious, and her family is blessed. All in all, her life can be decided as smooth- sailing.  There was nothing to complain about her education, work, appearance, or  even her interpersonal network. Nothing..

But at 28, she hasn't fallen in love, not even once.

 She hadn't experienced falling in love when she was a student. It can be said that her emotions were suppressed by the Educational System and teachers and parents strict watch on puppy love. When she first stepped into society and still has not fallen in love, it can be said that her passion was obliterated by the fierce competition of society. 

Now, the problem of "leftover men and leftover women '' has become a social concern. But in our India, if not love, then arranged marriages are done. And were more successful than loved one.. so with peoples focusing on career a 28 year old single was not a rarity. So apart from occasional nagging from her elders, She's life has been quite ordinary.

But She knows that in her 28 years, she hasn't had any distinctive feelings for either man or woman: No first love and heart going dhak dhak. No strong affection due to love at first sight. No crush, no secret love.. and no heart break.. She hasn't been touched emotionally by long-lasting love... Nothing! 

When she realised this problem, She was distressed for a week because this shortcoming might represent some kind of flaw. But then she was relieved: Some people naturally hated confined spaces. Some people's hands and feet are uncoordinated  when running. Some people can't stand the smell of perfume all their lives. Compared to these people, her shortcoming is not a problem right? Probably...not..

In fact, in the past, she had no shortage of people who courted her..  After all, she is good looking, has a pretty good IQ, very capable, and has a good character… in sundar sushil kuwari Kanya.. or that smart, sexy and beauty with brain  lady. It's a pity that these pursuits either ended without any particular reason or ended up by her clear cut refusal. Because,  one thing She understood very well is that even if there is an equal value in the world of love, a person pursuing someone would still hope their affection to be reciprocated. And… she doesn't know how to do it. Still, She was grateful to those who liked her so she willingly stopped them from the start. 

*****

Bad things can become good things, and good things can become bad things. At 28, this shortcoming made her the Special Assistant to the General Manager of the company. For this good luck in her career, she has always attributed it to her ability. But, She didn't realize this until a long time later. Perhaps it was because, in her 6 years of working in the company, 3 being special assistant, She had never ever initiated a conversation with Karan Shergill - her general Manager.. unless it was work- related matter.

 The General Manager was young and promising with a strong background.  But she dare not say that he was so powerful  that it could alarm the central party.. but at the same he had that aura to make ladies go weak on their knees.. At any rate, Karan Shergill can almost become the standard prototype for male lead in romance novels. Today, when a good man that yet to be married without being gay, women who fight  for them secretly or openly is quite normal. Well why won't girls be active in this case when in career they are at top..