For you- With Love

Hey guys, so poetry jyada likhti nahi.. but here I wrote..

" Maaf karna mujhe,
naraaz na hoon tumse,
Janta hoon Dil dukhaya phir se,
Waada jo toda hain tumse,"

"Bro.. aaj toh lagta hai.. tu na Karan jiju bro ko behosh karne wali hai.. itna make up jo kiya hai.." And Sid laughed while Monami - his bestfriend and Koel glared at him..

"Chup ho tum.. and Yeh make up ka nahi Monu ke face par Karan ke aane ki khushi ka glow hain.."

Indeed it was true.. today Maj. Karan Shergill, Monami's husband was coming back from his mission and after this for the time being he won't go to any mission..

Monami was happy too happy to know Karan gonna come back.. they didn't know much details but acc. to what Koel found from Faizi... They had succeeded in the mission..

Though both Faizi and Sanjana didn't go in details but it was a good thing isn't it that mission was successful...

But, there was one thing that made Monami feel sadness.. that Karan who loved his duty didn't want to be in military now.... But how could she let him.. he loved his duty as his life.. if not more, though she can't pin point the reason but she won't...

"Monu tu phir se wahi baat  soch rahi hain na.."

"Bro we know har soldier it's a happiness when they serve their country but isn't it good, he will be here with you.."

"Aur kahi na kahi tu chahti thi na woh tere saath ho..if something happens.." Of course, she knows that, but what about the restlessness that she was feeling..

It was at this time, when they all heard the vehicle's sound.. Monami came out of the trance..

Monami ran fastly to meet him.. she had decided this time.. decided many things.. be happy with him.. let have some happy moments but there was one thing that she did decide even before he had gone for the mission… yeah that stubborn she was..
But she also remembered what Karan told her before leaving for this mission - he would leave the army just to be here.. with her..

****
"Chupaane me tum jaroor mahir thi,
Raaz woh tumhare dard ke bhare..
Par teri dard ki hasi aur Hasi ke aasu
Kaha mujhse chup paate the.."

For Monami, if someone said that she would be hell over in love with her husband as much as she feels for her dream 2 years ago.. she would have laughed out loud..

That marriage, wasn't something that she wanted at the time.. because for her becoming a doctor and being successful in career was her dream from childhood..

But then again, dreams can't be reality na.. and her dear bade papa and badi ma though they loved her but they agreed for the alliance..

*******
"Sach keh rahi hoon goli jab seene par lagi..
Toh tera woh hasta chehra dikha.
Tujhe akela chhod na khwaish thi na badla,
Par pehla Ishq toh desh tha na,"

Her heart stopped beating seeing the sight in front of her… her legs were not in any condition to move.. how.. how could it be..

There was her husband whose body was wrapped in the soldier's most prized possession - tiranga

Monami so much wanted to cry.. but how.. when it was a celebratory occasion..  He has got that glory.. Karan got the glory that every soldier most wanted to achieve … desh ke liye fanna hona.. par usne kaha tha.. he told aur vaade kabhi todta nahi… this question was roaming in her mind..
How did she come to sit beside him… she didn't know..
Looking at him.. his face that always shine.., today though she could see it was the same… if not for the absence of breathing, Monami would have thought it was a prank.. ohh how she wished it was…
Tumne wada kiya tha.. wapas nahi jaoge… par yeh nahi kaha tha tum kabhi nahi laut aoge.. Karan.. aur ab tum aise so rahe… mujhe akela chod kar.. itne naraz ho gaye the mujhse.. She told him.