The nightmare

Why do I keep updating so much? I don't know even myself- I guess I'm just bored lmao

Adam's POV(duh it's his nightmare):

I'm in the basement. The basement I walked down after me and Jonah had the argument. I regret not listening to Jonah.

I look at the TV. The face is on it again. "He left you" it said in its distorted voice. I got mad at it. "HES COMING TO SAVE ME! LIFE BEFORE!" I yell at it.

It started laughing. "You sure?" It asked me. I look at it like I'm sure. He then laughs again and shows me a screen where a camera was pointing.

It was pointing at Jonah. He was driving in the car. He wasn't doing anything, he was just...

Smiling.

Not even smiling he was chuckling. He was doing it like he was happy to leave me behind. I teared up knowing it was all just a nightmare.

But it all felt so real, too real to make it seem like a nightmare. But I guess it's just was nightmares are like.

I suck back the tears that were in my eyes and rolling down my cheeks. I won't let it take advantage of me.

I back away from the TV that was still showing Jonah totally calm. I tried to make a run for it but I wasn't fast enough. I tripped over the stairs and an alternate grabbed me by my leg dragging me back down the stairs.

I yelped and started to scream out of fear. Once I was back down it held me to the ground as its mouth opened widely, it's sharp teeth were showing. They looked as sharp as a newly sharpened knife. But only the tips of them.

It's wide mouth getting wider and wider as it picks me up and makes me float in its arms in the air.

Goosebumps were running down my spine from fear. I felt my body go cold as it becan to pull me slowly closer to its wide mouth, wanting to munch off my head. (Like fredbear from fnaf lmao)

Once my head was inside its mouth. I whimpered as it bit down hard on my neck breaking it in half.

Out the nightmare

I jolted awake in cold sweat as the dog, or knows as Rex sat beside me guarding me. He looked worried for me.

I just patted his head and tried to fall back asleep. I couldn't of the fear of the nightmare. I sat up and roamed out of bed towards Jonah's room.

I opened the door and saw a peacefully sleeping Jonah. On second thought he didn't wanna disturb his sleep so he closed his room door and turned around facing Mark.

I yelp quietly. "You scared me dude" I whisper. "Lol, can't sleep?" He asked me. I shake my head. He motioned his hand to follow him, so I did.

We were outside in the borch. Under the beautiful starry night sky. "What bothered you?" Mark asked me. "Nightmare...about the night of the alternate" I mumble out.

"Happens to me too" he said. He proceeded to tell me about the time he saw the intruder the first time when he was 4. It was such an interesting story.

But kinda creepy too, he must have been the first person to encounter it. And in middle of the night in your own home. As a 4 year old, that must have been very scary.

We chatted until we thought it was best to go to back sleep. I went to my room to see a worried and panicked Jonah in there.

When he saw me he was relived. "Dude I thought an alternate guy you!" He said almost yelling. "I was outside talking to Mark, couldn't get sleep" I told him to not worry him.

"Why are you awake?" I asked him. "I heard my room door close and thought omething must have checked on me. I thought it might have been and alternate trying to find you so I came to look for you, when I didn't see you I got panicked, I wanted to tell Cesar and Make but I thought maybe I should wait and see if you instead went to the bathroom or something" he said.

"Well now you know I'm fine, you don't have to worry" I told him. He nodded and went back to his room. I sat on my bed and tried to fall asleep. It worked and luckily the nightmare didn't repeat.