"I won't dive. I'll just stay here."

"Why not? The waves look good today. I no longer swim in the deep part of the sea. I had an accident when I was young and it was scary. Fortunately, someone saved me." I said, suddenly remembering the dream where I saw Reil saved me.

"Really? I also remember during my younger years that I saved a little girl from drowning. I can't remember much about her looks apart from I know that she's pretty."

I smiled at him. "That's good. You've saved someone and became her hero."

"Yeah, I'd rather save lives than to be the victim."

I took a deep breath at what he said. I'm certain he's referring to his past and the struggles he went through. He's the victim of his own monsters.

While my hands are fixed on the handrails on the side deck, I continued to stare at the bluish sea water. Chase told me he would fix something inside the cabin. I thought he might have changed his mind and opted to swim because he mentioned our location is also a good diving spot.

According to him, he wants to stay here in the middle of the ocean until the sun sets. We will be going back to Manila tomorrow morning. To be honest, I'm actually enjoying our short trip I'm hesitant to leave. During the last two days of our stay, I learn to appreciate the scenery. In the short span of time, I've also came to a realization that I'm starting to fall in love with Chase.

My eyes were enjoying the view when I felt a gentle embrace behind me. I smiled. Every time he hugs me from behind I can't help but feel giddy. There's something in his hug that can fill my stomach with glowing butterflies.

"Cha-"

"Give me a head, Allison. . ."

My brows furrowed at what I heard Chase said. What does he mean by that? What head?

"I'm sorry... What do you mean?" I asked while still looking ahead.

"Turn around,"

For a brief moment, my heart suddenly throbbed aggressively when he harshly turned me around to face him. I almost gasped at his dark eyes staring at me. He's like a beast, dangerous and cruel. His features are not different from the Chase I remember in my dream the other day. Only that his eyes there were dark red. Right now, all I can see was pitch black. . . deep and sucking me in.

"Kneel," he said.

My brows furrowed. "W-Why would I kneel, Chase?"

His thick brows furrowed. "My name is Allistair and I want you to kneel for me."

Words didn't rush down to my lips as I keep on staring at his intense eyes in total confusion.

Allistair?

Even before I could speak, he put his hands on my shoulders and forced me to kneel. I couldn't almost catch my breath, unable to understand what was happening. I raised my head and looked at him, he's staring down at me like he's my king and I'm just a servant. His face void of any emotions. Some strands of my hair are blocking my face due to the wind's strong breeze so I tried to hold it on one of my hand.

Chase suddenly unbuckled his belt. My eyes landed there as he unbuttoned his pants and slightly lowering it down.

His white Calvin Klein underwear is now exposed. He pulled it down a bit and freed his hard and bulging manhood. It's fully erected, veins around it were obvious.

"Suck it, Allison. . ."

I never imagined or thought that Chase would asked me to do this. We had sex for a couple of times but I never thought that he's asked me to do it. I know somehow that it's normal but at the moment I feel it's not. I feel like there's something wrong.