I think she can feel that someone is staring at her because she directly looked up to me. Once she saw me staring at her she shot me a wink and focused on the papers she's checking.

I was left stunned. Did- did she just- wink at ME?! I gulped as i try to focus on reading.

"Hoy nakita ko yun ha!" Brian whispered in my ear. Nasa gilid ko lang pala siya!

"H-huh? Ano?" I stuttered.

"Ang intense ng tingin mo kay Miss Granade, kala mo hindi ko ma no-notice!" He teased me.

I can feel myself heat up in embarrassment.

"Am i really that obvious?" I whispered back.

"Duh! I also catched her winking at you just now" Humagikhik pa ito ng mahina.

"Shut up!" I whisper yelled at him but he just keeped giggling.

* * *

"Class Dismissed" Miss Granade announced as the bell rang. I quickly gathered my things when i felt my phone vibrated from my pocket.

***
I have leads

Once i read that three words i rushed out of the classroom and into the cr.

I dialed the number and called him.

Ylliana Eugene Funtamuerte
Who do you think it is?

***
I have 3 suspects lili

Ylliana Eugene Funtamuerte
Who??
I'm itching to know who that unknown number is.

***
First your ex

Ylliana Eugene Funtamuerte
Xaidam Granade Aire?

***
Correct. Second is your friend. Maia.

Ylliana Eugene Funtamuerte
What?? Are you sure about that?

***
Yes. I have photos of her following you everywhere

Ylliana Eugene Funtamuerte
What? Everywhere? Are you really sure it's her?? I mean, she's my friend, I don't think she'll do that. For no reason atleast.

***
I have photographs lili. You might want to know who the third one is so let's skip that for later.

Ylliana Eugene Funtamuerte
Okay, who's the third-

*Ringgggg!*

Ylliana Eugene Funtamuerte
Dammit! that's the sound of the bell late na ako! Mamaya nalang mag ti-text ako sayo.

***
Roger

I ended the call and rushed to my second class.

* * *

*Ringggggg!*

"Hay sa wakas!!" Rinig kong sigaw ng mga kaklase ko.

The bell rang, that means tapos na ang morning classes namin and it's already time for lunch.

I gathered my books and pens at nag lakad na palabas ng classroom.

"Hey! Sama tayo mag lunch" Sigaw sakin ni Abby. Tumango naman ako at sabay na kaming nag patungo sa cafeteria.

*Ting!*

"Teka lang sakin yun" Saad ko atsaka inopen yung cellphone ko. Pinauna ko na si abby at pinagsabihan na hanapin yung iba at masusunod nalang ako.

Uzon Alissa Granade
Come to my office

Shit.

Why would she text me right now?