Sister Visits PT 2

Start from the beginning

"I'm so glad, I talked to you about this. I honestly forgot about all that. Hell no for eating ass though that's out of the mfking question" She couldn't believe that she had never spoken to him about that. She didn't even ask if he wanted their relationship public, and when they became public if the backlash will be too great for both of them.

"Look sis don't stress. Now that you remember you'll just talk to him about it. Stressing now is useless"

"You're right" It still was on her mind though.

"Hey! Let's watch some movies and enjoy our time together. You can always figure it out later"

..........

Thursday

"So what's the plan for today?" Her sister was definitely excited to get the day started. She had woken up first and made breakfast and even cleared up the mess they had made last night with all the snacks they ate.

" I'm taking you shopping, to the spa to get a good massage, and restaurant hopping" 

"Oooo, I'm excited" She shook her head at her sister's exciting nature. She decided to shower and get dressed quickly before her sister started pulling her out of the house in her nightwear.

She decided on a cute top and some cut-out jeans with light gold jewelry. 

"I'm ready, you ready?"

" Yes" Her sister replied as she picked up her phone and handbag. She was wearing a long leopard sundress with her braids up in a bun.

They got in the car and she decided to carry her to a gorgeous restaurant on the beach.

"I love it here literally"

"That's why you need to visit your sister more often" A server sat them at their seats and she thanked him, "Kim, can you take a picture of me in that corner over there"

"Oh yeah of course" Her sister took a couple of pictures of her and she looked through and posted the best one on Instagram while they waited for their food.

Girl of your dreams and you know it💋💞

therealnickjonas: You never miss 🔥

BossyHakeem: Dammmn is the thighs that have me stuck on this pic🥵️👀

CookieLyonsBishes: You styled this look so well😍

rodwave: Shorty too cold🥶️

jamallyons: Yes yes yes. So beautiful Kiana 🔥❣️

"Ooooh you know your sister so well. This food is gonna make me cry"

"That's why you were a chubby baby. You were born a food goblin even then" They both giggled as fond memories of their childhood came back.