14

5 years later

About 5 years ago, after y/n's fake death, she found out she was pregnant and soon after founding that she got married to Sanzu. Before their daughter started kindergarten they used to move every month in a new house. After she started kindergarten they moved in Okinawa, which was close to sea since their daughter enjoyed the sea.

"Mom." the little girl said hugging one of y/n legs. "Can i go outside in the garden and play with my dolls?" the woman patter the girls head as she stop herself from making food.
"Yes, sweetie, but don't outisde the garden and don't talk to strangers, okay?" she said.

Even if 5 years passed, both sanzu and y/n were sure bonten was still looking after them. They didn't feared them dying, they feared their daughter life now.
The little girl quickly run outside with her dolls and sat down on the grass, peacefully playing with her dolls while y/n was from time to time looking at her from the kitchen's window, which eventually had to leave the kitcken because of sanzu constantly calling her name.

"Boss, i think this is the place." Ran said stopping in front of y/n's and sanzu's house with Mikey on his side.
"This is so mediocre for their taste." Mikey said looking around and noticing the little girl in the garden. "Did you mistaken the house?" he said poiting at the little girl.
"No, boss, this is the house." Ran quickly said and Mikey started approaching the girl.
"Hi, little one." Mikey said getting the girls attentions and she quickly looked up to him.

The male's eyes widen in surprise, she reminded him of Emma, his dead sister. Though, in reality, beside her blonde hair she didn't look alike Emma at all. It was just Mikey that found it alike.

"What's your dads name?" he asked the girl.
"My parents said i shouldn't talk with strangers." she said confused.
"Oh," Mikey cursed the girls parents for being so careful with their daughter. "I'm not a stranger, I'm working for the... government and we do this once in a while to see how lives in each house." he said.
"I didn't saw you at our neighbors." she said raising a brow. "Also, my mom, does all of that online." she continued.
"You are a smart one, aren't you?" he smiled at the girl.
"My dad always says that." she said.
"What was your dad name again?" he asked trying to make the girl talk.
"Mom! Dad! Help me!" she yelled.

Y/n quickly rushed outside after hearing her daughters screams. She froze in place when she made eye contact with Mikey, that so dangerously close to her daughter.

"Mikey, leave my daughter alone." she said quickly approaching  her daughter.
"Not planning in killing children." he said analyzing the woman he hadn't saw in 5 years.
"D/n, go inside and tell your dad to come here." she quickly pushed her daughter into the house direction.
"Y/n, at first i was planning to kill both of you because of you affair with him. But you really made a life out of it. Since you have a daughter and probably waiting or wanting another child, I'll stay out for now. You don't have to fear me. But I'll kill both of you in 20 years, remember that." he said lefting the garden and got inside the car and Ran quickly waved his hand at her with a smile on his before getting inside the car as well.
"Y/n, where's that fucker?" Sanzu runned to hug her.
"He said he will live us alone." she said still processing what happened.

10 years later

"One of the Bonten's hideout was bombarded last night. Form the police and doctors reports, every member of Bonten that was there, including their boss, are said that they are dead. Manjirou Sano, Rindou Haitani, Ran Haitani, Kokonoi Hajime and Kanji Mochizuki dead bodies were indentefiend and proclaimed dead." the news reporter said.
"Ha! Those fuckers are dead! See y/n!" Sanzu said proudly smiling.
"Yes, Haru, good job on killing them." the woman said annoyed.
"N/n, you also did great out there!" he said proud. "Ah, we are like deadly lovers! Because we kill people and because we are lovers." he said smiling.
"Oh, look at clock, my deadly lover, it's late you should have take our kids from school." she said pointing at the clock.
"Oh shit. Be right back, love." he said quickly getting up from the couch, took his keys and runned to his car.

This lovely dumbass.