08

A few weeks pass and their whole 'wanted' situation wasn't doing that fine. Every crime you could see at the tv had been told to be because of bonten, even if some of them weren't made by anyone from bonten, and everyone looked after them. They barely even got outside because of the situation. Which meant y/n and sanzu had to stay togheter 24/24 hours, which besides some sex or make out from time to time there was actually deep conversations going on between them or they just tried to get to know each other better since sanzu quickly got bored of netflix shows and start asking the same question until y/n gave him an answer. Not that he knew already some of the things he asked but for the sake of a conversation and for y/n to never know that he knew some things about her, before meeting her properly. Plus he did enjoyed talking to her beside making out.
Though, y/n insisted that they will remain friends with benefits, as she started to not handle her hormones anymore around him. Even if sanzu agreed with all of this, he wanted for them to be more than friends with benefits. But that was a start, a first step as a togheter, which, for him, didn't seem like a bad one, they skipped the 'friends' step. They were already more than friends even if they weren't lovers, yet.
Though, all this 'friends with benefits' situation complicated y/n mind. She wasn't sure if she loved sanzu or she just like him because they were just having sex. She wasn't sure if sanzu was just playing with her and making her to believe he loves her or he was actually in love.
But that was until Mikey called one day.

"Don't answer." sanzu said trying to stop the woman from moving since it was 7am and he was still tired.
"Shut up." she quickly said to the pink male before answering the phone. "Yes?"
"Y/n, I need you for a mission with the Haitani's, they will give you the details when you met them." he quickly said in monotone voice.
"And Sanzu?" the female asked confused, which made sanzu to get interested in the situation.
"He stays home. Talk with the brothers before 12 am. I want this to end tonight, maximum tomorrows morning." the male said and quickly ended the call.
"What did he said? We got a mission?" the pink-haired male asked excited.
"I have a mission. He said you have to stay here." the woman said getting out of the bed after she send a text.
"What? And you do the mission alone?" he said walking after the woman.
"No, with the Haitani's." she said starting to look after some clothes.
"For God's sake, no." he said gripping the female shoulders. "I don't let you with the brothers."
"There is nothing I can do to avoid this. I have to do it. It would be just this night and done." she said pulling a dress out and looking at it. "And the brothers aren't that bad."
"They are."
"Sanzu," she said looking into his eyes. "you aren't any better than them. You do the exact thing they do. Plus, I don't understand what's your problem with them. I mean, I like them, they were nice to me." she said and patt his shoulders. "There is no need for you to worry about me or the brothers." she said continuing to look after clothes.

Sanzu exit the room. He was a combination between angry and jealousy. Y/n talked so nice about the brothers, while she seemed unimpressed when it comes to him. And jealous because mikey was aware of the fact that sanzu has feelings for y/n. Yes, sanzu never said mikey that his in love with her but he gave many hints and mikey ain't no dumb guy to not get it.

"N/n." Sanzu yelled before entering the female's room, seeing her doing her makeup. "I will drop you at the place you'll meet with the Haitani's." he said admiring the female's gently moves.
"That's fine with me. But promise me you'll go home right after. I don't want you to make problems, okay?" she said and male simply nodded happy that she at least lets him do that.

It's not that sanzu didn't trusted the brother's but he just wanted to be with the woman as much as possible and this is the perfect pretext to be with her. But even like this, there is still, somehow, a way for her to be far from him.