02

Sanzu's house was nice. It was neither too big nor too small but for sure it will make you interested in it if you randomly walk past it and you might ask yourself 'what this person works as?'. His house was expensive from the grass that was outside to the smallest detail on a painting that was in the living room.

"n/n, how did you even get to work under Mikey? You guys seem close." Sanzu said as soon as he closed the door after he left the woman enter first.
"It just happened to know each other from a common person." she said bored as she knew where this conversation was going.
"n/n, why are you so cold with me. Giving me the cold shoulder." the male suddenly clenched her arm, making the woman confused.
"You should be grateful I let you alive even after calling me n/n." the woman said releasing her arm, the male raising a brow out of curiosity. "I am not the women you fuck every night out of boredom and neither an innocent woman. I'm actually very independent and whatever you are trying to do, it won't work. I don't mix feelings with work." she quickly said as she looked around the house.
"Oh? And I thought we will have fun." he said as the woman associated his voice with a baby's one.
"We can fave fun but not the fun you want. Remember, I'm not here do be your hoe but your partner or something like that." she said and she followed the male around as he has searching for her room.
"And I'm not here to hear your complaints, but guess what, life sucks, and guess what, you are stuck with me for an undetermined time." he said opening a door and showing the woman the room and then quickly leaving.
"That fucker." she said as she quickly entered the room and close the door behind her.

She didn't like the idea of living with Sanzu for an undetermined time. Yes, she trusted Mickey and she knew that he won't let her stay with him if he didn't trust him unless he wanted her dead. And she didn't know what to expect from the unexpected Mikey. Yet, she still trusted him and she tried hard to trust Sanzu too, though that seemed only like a nice dream since she sure won't get along with him.
She arranged her clothes and the things she managed to get at the places she thought will be the best.
It was pretty late at night, everything was quiet since Sanzu lives in a quiet neighborhood and she barely even heard a car passing by. Which meant that she heard right. She heard a moaning coming from outside of her room though she thought that it was Sanzu that just hit himself in the furniture. But they continued they became louder and louder and there was no way she was imagining stuff. She carefully got out of her room and follow the moaning sounds that lead her to a room and got her confirmation that Sanzu made all those sounds since she could recognize his voice. But before she could go back to her room, the door opened revealing a naked Sanzu with a big smirk on his face as soon as he saw the woman.

"I didn't know you were also turned on." he said slowly approaching her.
"Why would I?" the girl said as she tried her best to only look at his face and nothing more.
"I'm pretty hot, you have to admit." he said as he tried to cup her cheeks but she slapped his hands.
"Don't touch me with those dirty hands." she said with a disgusted face.
"Oh come on, women wish i could touch them even if my hands are full of shit." he said smirking.
"What drugs are on?" she asked annoyed.
"Actually it's a new one, I think his effects are really good. Wanna try it?" he said as he thought the girl was interested but she actually asked it more as a joke.
"No, thank you. Have more for yourself." she said as she wanted to leave but Sanzu quickly grabbed one of her wrists, turned her around to face him, and pulled her closer to him.
"What you gonna do with your problem? Don't you want me to satisfy you?" he said in a more sensual tone.
"First of all, no, don't touch me. Second of all, I can satisfy myself how much I want I don't need you." y/n said as she finally was out of his grip and walked away letting the male stare at her body, analyzing every inch of it.

I got a boner because of her again.