04

"Are you a virgin?" the male asked as he placed the woman on the couch and started to undress himself.
"No, I wouldn't waste my first time with you." the woman said rolling her eyes annoyed by the fact she actually have to do this.

After being completely naked, Sanzu sit back on the couch now with a distance between him and the woman. His long hands quickly made their way to the female's hair, pulling it, to make her face his dick.

"Suck it." the pinked haired male said slapping the woman's face with his member.
"Rather cut it." she said as she put a disgusted look on her face as her hand was slowly approaching his hard member.
"You speak to much when you have work to do." he said as one of his hand pulled her closer to his dick, her lips now touching the tip of it.

The female rolled her eyes again before taking his member inside her mouth. She did more because she didn't wanted to pay him his money, but hearing deep moans coming from him and even having the ball to moan out loud when other would not want to show a soft side, made her somehow interested and she, herself, started to get wet when hearing his loud moans. She was barely taking half of it on her mouth but yet he felt like heaven. She felt his finger playing with her hair, which relaxed her in a way, but he soon pushed her head down, making her take all his length inside her mouth and throat, since his tip was hitting the back of it.
She desperately started to hit his abdomen with a hand and with the other one gripping on his thigh as she felt like she had no air into her lungs.

"Oh, come on n/n, don't be like this. We have a long night ahead." he said as with his hands he slowly guided the girl's head up and down.

Soon, the movements were faster, his moans were louder and the girl couldn't take it anymore. If that was only the first part of it then she will not survive this night. Not that she didn't slowly started to like more than she was supposed to. After, a few minutes, he made his member go as deep as he could inside her mouth and cummed.

"Fucking idiot." the female said as she quickly pulled away.
"You seemed like you enjoy it." the male said teasing her, making her to look away.

His fingers quickly traveled her legs going under her dress and playing around her thighs. She could feel herself getting hotter with each move he did. And not even seconds after, his fingers pulled her panties  to the side and slipped 2 fingers inside her. Even if he couldn't see what he was doing, because of her dress, he knew damn well he will broke her apart and he will soon hear her moans. And he was right, she couldn't hold for to long until she started moaning.

"See, n/n, we are made for each other. I am hard for you, you are wet for me." he said quickly pressing his lips on top of hers and pushing her to lay on the couch, which gave him more access inside her.

He pulled his fingers out before she had the chance to cum and quickly run them to her back to unzip her dress and quickly took it off, doing the same her bra. The only thing covering her being her panties. He couldn't take his eyes off her body, and he would if he would say he didn't waited to see her like this under him.

"Just fuck me already and end this." she said as she started to feel embarrassed with her body, as she felt his stare as arrows into her skin.
"You want me this bad?" he asked in a sensual tone before opening one of the cabinets from the little table that was beside the couch. "I'll give you whatever you want, it doesn't matter what it is." he said as he pulled a condom out, ripped the cover and quickly slip his member inside it. "Since you aren't a virgin anymore, which is such a pity, I won't go easy on you." he said as pushed himself all the way inside her, making the girl scream in pain, since she never took this much length inside her and she haven't done this in years.
He didn't hesitate any second and started moving in and out as he already warned her about it. Her screams soon transformed into moans and begs, even if she tried her best to not show that she enjoy it, she just couldn't handle it anymore. Her moans were the lyrics and the skin slapping was the instrumental of the song, their song.

"Oh? You like my dick this much? I bet no one made you feel this good." he said enjoying the female's face.
"Fuck you, Sanzu." she said as she tried as much as possible to tease him indirectly, so she would hurt his ego and eventually fuck her harder, but she barely could said 2 words.
"Come on," he said and suddenly pulled his member out and layed on the other side of the couch. "fuck me, I'm waiting." he said pointing at his hard member, giving her a hint to ride him.

And how much she will regret this tomorrow because Sanzu will, for sure, tease her about all of this, but she was so horny that she actually went on top of him and ride him.

"n/n, I didn't know you were this much of a slut but I wouldn't lie if i say that i don't like you being a slut." he said pulling the woman by her hair closer to his face and kissing her, while his other hand slapped her ass.