𝟐𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 ◇ ♡

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐
𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚐 - 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝙹. 𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚎

*:✼✿ ✿✼:*

Luis and I napped for about seven hours when I woke up in his arms. I felt nice waking up to him with me, holding me. He was so cute in the morning, he was glowing and I was hypnotized by his beauty that I could not take my eyes off him.

I didn't wake him up, I just stared, admiring him in a non creepy way.

Time was passing by and I was bored so I decided to shift back to Josh's universe and change into my clothes.

I put on a tight baby blue sweater and mom jeans, leaving his house with no one noticing.

I took off to Frazers house since I wanted to see him first. He and I got really close easily and I consider him one of my best friends so far.

"So what's up? How's the life of a reality shifter going?" He asks as we go into his room.

Flashbacks from last night run through my head and the thought makes me shut my legs together as I sit down on the rolling chair of his desk.

"Why you blushing? Who'd you kiss this time?" He jokes and I don't smile to hide the fact that I was flustered.

"Was it Luis? Your real boyfriend?" He giggles. I breathe in and nod.

"We...did a little more than kiss." I say quietly. Frazer squints and leans his head back in confusion.

"What'd you mean?" He questions me like he has an idea of what I mean but he's hesitant.

"Wemadelove." I whisper.

"What was that?"

"I said wemadelove."

"Huh?"

"We — well, I uh...." I tried to think of a good way to tell him without being awkward but there just wasn't anything I could say.

"Speak up Y/N." He grumbles and I groan in annoyance. Am I really going to say it?

"Just spit it out."

"I had sex with him alright!" I give up and yell. Frazers jaw dropped and his eyes almost popped out of his eye sockets.

"Oh hell nah." He covers his mouth and cringes. "When did that happen?"

"Last night, a few hours ago technically." I respond and he goes quiet. I look at him expecting for him to say something back but he just looks at me with wide eyes that don't indicate a specific emotion.

This is officially the most embarrassing conversation I've had with a guy.

"Oh my god, say something, please!" I beg him as he just looks at me.

"Sorry, I'm just shocked....Uhm how was it?" He asks, unsure of how to react. I blush once again.

"Well, to be honest, it was a lot of fun. He was really sweet and he treated me very well afterward. We even cuddled and ate pizza after it." I admit it happily.