𝟐𝟎. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 ♧

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 - 𝙱𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝙴𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐
𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 - 𝙱𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝙴𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑

*:✼✿ ✿✼:*

Y/N'S POV:

"And then he kissed me!"

"He kissed you?!"

"Yes!"

Hazel breathes out, amazed by my summary of last night. "That's so awesome. I want to have a first date like that, well excluding the rude roller skating rink worker fiasco."

"Yeah don't remind me. I'm still pissed about that." I shake my head and she giggles as she dances in front of her mirror to the music from her record player.

"Oh when you walk by every night, talking sweet and looking fine, I get kinda hectic inside." She chants passionately.  I lay sideways on her twins size bed enjoying the little concert she gives me as I read her magazines.

"So who are your celebrity crushes again?" I ask, flipping through the pages and coming across photos of attractive people.

She hums and stops to think. "Hmm...probably Leonardo Dicaprio, River Phoenix, Tom Cruise, Patrick Swayze, Ralph Macchio, all the Outsiders boys, and Jonathan Brandis." She lists off a few famous dudes.

"The outsiders?" That sounds familiar. Where have I heard that before?

"Yeah, the movie with Ralph Macchio. The Karate Kid." She confirms my doubts so I nod nimbly as I recognize the title. 

"Oh I saw that movie! Is he the guy who plays Daniel?" I smile at the mention of the movie my first fictional crush is in. Hazel sits at the corner of the mattress turning the page of the magazine with her ring filled hand to a picture of the actor of Daniel Larusso.

That's when I remember the Outsiders was a book Jordie recommended to me. I haven't seen Jordie in a while, I might as well visit him soon.

"You find him hot?" She shakes her shoulders to nudge me. I tuck my hair behind my ear shyly and nod.

"Me too!" She screams, making me flinch. "Who do you think is hotter, Daniel or Johnny?"

"Both!"

"Yes!" Hazel high fives my two hands and pulls me into a hug. "I'm glad someone finally shares the same amount of love I have for the 80s, they were the best decade."

"I bet they were." I agree based on what I've seen and heard about that era of America. Hazel's white jasmine fragrance invaded my nose as I dug my face into her hair as she pounced on me, embracing a bear hug.

"What's that?" She lets go of me as she bounces up in alert as she hears a thud. It sounded like a loud door closing.

"Is Mouth home?" I question, standing up to investigate with her as she walks out of her room.